Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favourit Movie Villains?
I always find myself cheering the villain on instead of the protagonist Tongue

Who is your favourite movie villain and why?

I have a list of my favorite villains. The ones with the biggest psychological impacts will always be my favorites. There's a very good reason I never forget them.

[Image: 73.jpg]
[Image: hannibal-lecter.gif]
[Image: Severus_Snape.jpg]
[Image: Vaderrotj.jpg]
[Image: chigurh.jpg]

And of course...
[Image: jack-nicholson_joker.jpg]

If I ran into any of these guys, I would know right away that my life would never be the same again, if I even kept it at all.

Let's see.

Darth Vader.....before we got to see that he came from that whiny bitch that was Anakin Skywalker....

Hank Quinlan (Touch of evil is one of my favourite movies)

Heath Ledger's Joker...you really can't top that.

Haha all brilliant villains. There's something about Bardem's portrayal of Anton Chigurh that sends shivers down my spine Tongue

Ahhhh now, its debatable that Jack's Joker is better Tongue I think I've had this debate with my friend a million times before Smile

Jack Nicholson's Joker had a unique quality, that's true he was amusing but derranged at the same time...
(well, what else can you expect from such a brilliant actor)

At least in the new Batman franchise, I put Heath Ledger's Joker as the top villain.

Sleepyface Wrote:Ahhhh now, its debatable that Jack's Joker is better Tongue I think I've had this debate with my friend a million times before Smile

It's hard to compare Jokers. In fact, it's probably best not to even begin comparing. Each one is an entirely different aspect of the same villain. I just like the Joker as a whole, rather than an individual actor who portrayed him at any time.

True true. I suppose my views are biased due to growing up watching Jack Nicholson movies lol

Sleepyface Wrote:True true. I suppose my views are biased due to growing up watching Jack Nicholson movies lol

I don't blame you. I have Jack Nicholson characters listed twice in my first post. Biggrina

This guy