Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favourit Movie Villains?
tavi Wrote:A popular choice among many, he is just chilling, i cant watch him play a villain in james bond, just know it wont be as good!

I have not seen him in the James Bond movie yet, but one interesting thing I heard is that the character he plays in it is a gay man.

Does anyone know where i can get james bond from, shame daniel craigs not gay too, that would be a good bond film :p

Leather face Smile

I've always liked Micheal Myers for some reason

Judi Dench as Lady Macbeth:

Honorable mention to the alien monster in John Carpenter's The Thing. The villain is so fascinating because it has no face, we never know what the 'original' appearance of the creature really is. It's almost an abstract entity, evil in its purest form.

The Goblin King from the Labyrinth :3

Snape a villain (rather than an antihero disguised as an obstacle and sometime red herring)? Now I must play this for him!

Villains I love to hate include Minister Frollo in Hunchback and also Dolores Umbridge of Potter (congrats for making the audience hate her more than Voldemort! Rofl ) as they're so self-righteous and convinced of their own saintliness that made them doubly despicable.

As for those I actually sympathized with there's Magneto of the X-Men (I do not consider that disastrous X-Men 3 movie for this), and in truth I had more respect for him than Xavier in X-Men: First Class, and I do believe that at the end I'd have chosen to go with him instead of remaining with the heroes. He seemed far more grounded in reality with a sense of realism that Xavier lacked (and as for leaving, those gun boats would be a huge incentive to leave with him, too).

And Spike of Buffy was so entertaining as a villain that I have to give him an honorable mention.

Denzel Washington in "Training Day"
Darth Vader
Joker (Heath Ledger) and Bane (Tom Hardy)
Jack Nicholson in "The Departed"
Jarvier Bardem "No Country For Old Men"
Benedict Cumberbatch as KHAAAAAAAANNN!!! in "Star Track: Into Darknes"
and David Carradine in "Kill Bill"
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]