Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favourite Console ?
OH! OTHER THING.. my favourite game was SHENMUE 1&2 for the Dreamcast & YES i know they came out 4 the original X-BOX. i'd STILL like 2 C a 3rd 1 come out!...

When I was little I really loved playing on the 'SNES' (Super Nintendo Entertainment System). I liked platform games like Donkey Kong, Super Mario Land, Mario and Yoshi, Wario Land, and aswell as puzzles like Tetris. However, as technology evolved, I think I got left behind! I never had any interest in later consoles. I think that makes me hideously uncool; either that or it has come full circle and become retro chic!!Roflmao

Wii and 360, i honestly cant pick.

DS when it comes to hand helds.

Favorite console of all time? N64/SNES/Megadrive
The good old days.........(wait a minute! I'm 17!)
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

Going on pure power, the xbox is shit when compared with the PS3 in terms of hardware.
Unfortunately the game companies had dumbed down their games to run with the xbox so their the same on the ps3, so if it wasn't for the xbox right now we would be playing awesome games on the ps3!!

But personally I'm a PC gamer Biggrina

360 xxxxxxxxxxxx

360 baby

I sold the Wii and 360 and have now got a PS3! I know you can call me a traitor! Laugh

Use it for games, bluray discs, and a lot as a media centre (streaming video etc. from pc). Was gonna also get a PlayTV thingy and retire the pvr box but have been told the running costs of leaving the PS3 on all day are huge. (has really high wattage of about 380w compaired to the dedicated pvr which is only about 20w)

Must say I enjoy it a lot more than the previous consoles though. My favourite game is WipeoutHD. Martyn loves Singstar on it too! (have to remove all glass objects from the room before he starts! lol)
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

Actually Andy you SAVED money! the money you would've had to spend on either getting it fixed or getting a new 1, when your 360 displayed the RED RING OF DEATH....so i think you made the right choice.

so i have been on a wii and 360. never a ps3. but its my fav. mainly because the games i am interested in are all on the ps3, bar one on wii and one on 360...

it has to be the 360!

but id have to say the PCs up there as wel!