Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favourite Meals
I am partial to a good Shepherd's Pie.

Love a home made bolognase.

but Ice Cream is my weakness.

Cheesey chips ................
An eye for an eye

deephiance Wrote:I am partial to a good Shepherd's Pie.

Love a home made bolognase.

but Ice Cream is my weakness.

I have wanted to try Shepherd's pie for a long time Big Grin, and ice cream is a weakness of mine as well Wink.

Food I love? SUSHI! yes yes yes and yes again plz Smile

SilverBullet Wrote:I have wanted to try Shepherd's pie for a long time Big Grin, and ice cream is a weakness of mine as well Wink.

Food I love? SUSHI! yes yes yes and yes again plz Smile

Sushi is another weakness of mine, but it is very hard finding a good sushi outside of Japan. I lived in Japan for a year so my standards for sushi are rather high.

Yes sushi...allz of it lol

I have never had sheppard's pie but I did have a chicken wellington, it was ok would have really liked to have tried a beef wellington...That's what happens when I watch Hell's Kitchen...I love it when Gordon Ramsay flips out... "You donkey!!!"

Or my favorite...

"If you cook scallops in a nonstick pan they won't stick...that's why it's called nonSTIIICK! I don't know what they call it in Texas sweethart but fuck me!"

Oh and yes love ice cream...chocolate Big Grin Ice cream sandwiches...I like too many deserts... I feel fatter just for thinking about it lol
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

Fish and Chips .........
An eye for an eye

Oh boy, I love baked salmon. I'm not so crazy with salmon fillets but salmon steaks, yes. I love to bake them well done to get crispy skin. Another habit of mine is to buy salmon leftovers from nearby supermarket. They usually sell bits of salmon, skins and bones. I would place them on a tray and marinate with herbs and salt. Bake them high until they become crunchy, crispy and flaky. Then I eat them like eating potato chips.

For asian meals, I love satays, chicken rice and laksa (spicy noodle dish with fish).

I also love sushi. But I have a rule after eating sashimi - I would go straight to the nearest pharmacy to buy a deworm medicine. I had a bad experience eating bad sashimi and since then, deworm medicine is a must. Paranoid, I guess.

And baked whole chicken. Rotisserie chicken. One time my mom bought me two baked whole chickens from a supermarket as my birthday present. The year before it was fresh salmon. I'm not crazy with birthday presents because I don't know... I'm low maintenance and can afford to buy things myself. So I told my mom that she doesn't need to buy me a birthday present but she insisted. Hence the chickens and salmon because she knows I love those two.

Golden Fried FRESH Halibut (but not greasy and not too much batter)

Fried Clams

Scallops

Tempura Shrimp

Falafels

Sausage and Jack Cheese Omelet w/Hash Browns

Honey Walnut Prawns

LOL- was I supposed to pick just one?