Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favourite One Direction Song?
Hi guys and girls, just wondering what One Direction song is your favourite!? Wink

None their rubbish lol

I have never even heard of them.

What do they play? Care to recommend one of their songs to a newbie? Confusedmile:

Tongue One Thing is by far my favorite, :redface:

MidgetGem Wrote:Tongue One Thing is by far my favorite, :redface:

I've lost all respect for you boy child :p

Ah I heard a dance remix of one the other day. It was such a heavy, euphoric trance remix and it was pratically unrecognisable from the original by One Direction. It is definately their best song. LOLZ

Who? :confused:

I can't believe there are "One Direction" fans here.lol that's so funny. My aunt turned on The Today Show early in the morning and was like "look, look" it was One Direction singing "Beautiful" doing a terrible job, they really sounded off key my ears were literally hurting (the TV was on loud for so early). Everyone's watched it like a train wreck you couldn't look away.
I'll grant them this, boy bands aren't exactly known for their wonderful live performances. I saw a video of "Beautiful" and it was much better (because off all the machines enabling them to sound better). It's decent bubblegum- pop/boy band music. Catchy with decent hooks. No worse than N'Sync and Justin Timberlake.
And I admit ,Niall, the blond Irish boy is cute (I like his accent too)
They're doing well in the U.S. for a British Boy band. There wasn't much clamor for Boyzone, Westlife or Take That, though they're well known in the U.K.

I like their latest track, koala piss symphony number one aka the koala chlamydia song.

But which one?

The UK one or US one?

eitherway, I prefer music like OneRepublic's or Music that makes me want to Sing or play Albertha (My Viola), so if they can't do that, then they aren't for me :biggrin: .