Favourite Sitcoms
The Big Bang Theory
Modern Family
How I Met Your Mother

TRUE BLOOD

It's so addicting .

Any one liked Fawlty Towers?

Absolutely fabulous

Right now: "Once Upon a Time" Lana Parilla is deliciously perfect as the evil Queen.
Otherwise I love classic British BBC sitcoms ([I]Blackadder, The Good Life, Yes Minister/Yes Prime Minister, Keeping up Appearences, etc./I] Once isn't a sitcom though but I'm a sucker for Fairy Tales. I wish we Yanks got the BBC channels, Channel 4, ITV etc. We do have BBC America, specially dulled down BBC shows for Yanks.

we have finished with "The Killing"
started on "Hit and Miss" and or "True Blood"
but
last night re-watched "Kiss of the Spider Woman" guess local theater will do it soon

Anyone seen The Liver Birds ?

The Big Bang Theory, The Middle and another I've found to be quite lately is "Baby Daddy" Confusedmile:

The Big Bang Theory
3rd Rock from the Sun

Never really been one for sitcoms...but that's not to say I don't have some favorites.

I LOVE The Big Bang Theory and Community....finally us nerds are in the spotlight :biggrin:

What list would be complete without mentioning Seinfeld of course....I used to hate this show but it started to grow on me after awhile. Lots of people tell me in a joking fashion my personality reminds them of George Costanza's Wink

An oldie but a goldie that I enjoy as well is All in the Family....dealt with some heavy topics for its time which I loved.