Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favourite features
saltybeanz Wrote:Aha shall I get the cottage cheese ready? Wink

Yeh... Tesco Light Choices 300g please :biggrin: And the coco pops... and the yoghurts... and a big bowl to stick it all in!!

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:Yeh... Tesco Light Choices 300g please :biggrin: And the coco pops... and the yoghurts... and a big bowl to stick it all in!!

LOL Ill get it on my next tesco trip Wink
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

saltybeanz Wrote:LOL Ill get it on my next tesco trip Wink

good good Cool

remember to check the use by dates (I say with out of date CC in the fridge that I still eat)

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:good good Cool

remember to check the use by dates (I say with out of date CC in the fridge that I still eat)

Which is sick :eek:
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

saltybeanz Wrote:Which is sick :eek:

mweh... its only recommended... i allow myself one week extra with the date.

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:mweh... its only recommended... i allow myself one week extra with the date.

That's right. Let's not be fooled by food industry attempts to have us buy more product! Confusedmile:

marshlander Wrote:That's right. Let's not be fooled by food industry attempts to have us buy more product! Confusedmile:

indeed. I'm sure so many people bin food that is like 1 day outta date because the label says it no good anymore!

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:indeed. I'm sure so many people bin food that is like 1 day outta date because the label says it no good anymore!

I might be tempted to make an exception in my father's case. He often buys food from car boot sales and I occasionally have to "lose" a can of something bearing a 1980s date ... Never seems to do him any harm if something gets through my defences, though.