Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favourite movie scenes?
The scene at the end of "there will be blood" when daniel day lewes says "im done" and the credits role

Or he may of said "im finished" yes that was it, sorry
if anybody not seen the film you really should, its about oil

partisan Wrote:The scene at the end of "there will be blood" when daniel day lewes says "im done" and the credits role

I love that movie but it's been a while since I saw it. Maybe it's time for a re-watch! Smile

Included only because I watched it last night. The scene in The Aviator where Howard Hughes plays golf with Katherine Hepburn. It's made to look like 2-strip technicolor, so greens don't do too well.

The real feature is the dialogue, swift and fiercely intelligent. If Hepburn was half the woman she is portrayed as in this scene then I'm in love. Great performance from Cate Blanchett. Did posh New Englanders really torture their vowels like that in the early 20th century? Just looked it up, seems they did.

Good film, ,great dialouge, the plane crash was eye popping too!

The scene in the Lord of the Rings, the Return of the King, the battle speech King Theoden gives before leading the army of Rohon into the hordes of Mordor during the siege of Minas Tirith.

Rosemary's dreams in Rosemary's baby are definitely my favourite.

I liked the Scatterheart sequence in Dancer in the dark.

- Manni forgets the money bag in the Berlin subway (Run Lola Run)

- The birth of Maria robot (Metropolis)

- The death of Don Vito Corleone (The Godfather Part I)

- The opening sequence of Prometheus

- The auction sequence in Hitchcock's North by Northwest

Billy Elliot

When Stuart kisses Billy.