Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favourite subject at school?
Which subject at school did you enjoy the most?
An eye for an eye

History. I always made A's or A+
I am the angles that hold and surround you

I am the demon you're afraid to meet

History and Art, and sometimes even PE!!!

Tough question, there were 4 subjects I enjoyed equally, computer science, math, history, and philosophy.

Major was in computer science and information technology, and I was able to learn a few computer languages from the big freaking manuals they had out in the mainframe computer lab. I tutored other students in both CS and math. I always enjoyed running rings around other students in philosophy class when we were debating. History was always just an interest, especially World War II. My WWII history teacher was a flight controller during the Berlin Crisis

Really should have declared a minor in both math and philosophy, I had enough credits in both of those to complete the minors with maybe a few more electives each.

oh shit, yeah ICT I enjoyed lol!!

German. Loved it. Bonkers teacher, probably helped.
Gossip is the Devil’s telephone; best just to hang up.

i really loved chemistry .. though my maths wont let me go beyond advanced stoichiometry ..

Physics Herz

Literature was my least favourite.

Math and art.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

Geography for me, absolutely loved it. Physical geography more than human geography however. Also enjoyed Archaeology and English Smile