Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fear of rejection due to penis size
Oh my god, I feel so embarassed and ridiculous for writing this. I'm almost 28 and I've never had sex in my life. Reasons for this are more than one: first, homophobia is still an issue where I'm from, so I decided to remain in the closet until recently. But I have an extreme fear of being rejected to to the size of my penis. It's slightly longer than 11 centimeters, which is quite small in my opinion, so I have no idea how to approach a man I like who maybe has high standards on the matter. After my coming out, I really want to experience sex but I need to overcome this fear of mine.

Any psychological support?

I think that the number of people who prefer large penises are probably the same as the number who prefer blue eyes...or hairy chests...or bubble butts...or any other physical attribute....

In order to get past the fear you have to acknowledge that OF COURSE there will always be a percentage of men who don't like this or that about you......and you have to ask yourself if you really want to waste your short time here worrying about them...or focus on the people who are attracted to you as you are....

There are plenty of guys who prefer small penises...and plenty more who don't care one way or the other...

You have to accept that you may get rejected for a host of reasons...just as you might reject a guy for a host of reasons....it is a natural part of life. I think it helps to talk rationally with yourself about your fears and put them in perspective.....

I often tell people I'm a 'grower' and not a 'shower', perhaps the same for you?

I think most men have some anxiety over their penis size. You're not alone.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

My experience...

Physiologically, size is really only an issue if you are too large or too small and that is subjective and can vary by person. Thing is, with dudes specifically, there really is no valid justification for rejecting a guy solely based on size. If ANYONE rejects you for it then they are just using it as an excuse when in reality they just didn't like you as a person period or they are so shallow they are not worth your time.

Because of my height, many ignorant numb nuts have assumed I am small (like 3 inches). But, they still got with me anyway even expecting to see some micropenis or something. They wanted my ass because they liked who I was as a person.

When discussing penis size with groups of friends and other people, many women have told me I could have no penis at all but with my looks and personality alone, they would be in my bed in a heartbeat.

Think about Lesbians....they have no penis and are still able to have fulfilling sex lives with people they are attracted to and love.....

Point being, your brain is the largest sex organ you have, if people are not attracted to your personality stemming from your brain, your looks and the size of your penis won't mean anything.

I have a very small penis and that never stopped me from having sex, incl. topping.

When I bottom, I prefer a smaller guy - it hurts less and I don't like pain!

I'm currently obsessed with a guy who's gorgeous and an AMAZING lover and his penis is even smaller than mine!

Thank you so much, it was uplifting to read all your comments!

You're having issues about being 11 cms???

I hate to tell you this but I broke out laughing when I read that. No one is going to complain or worry about that as much as they will about what type person you are. Concentrate on the things you can change about yourself and run with it.

memechose Wrote:You're having issues about being 11 cms???

I hate to tell you this but I broke out laughing when I read that. No one is going to complain or worry about that as much as they will about what type person you are. Concentrate on the things you can change about yourself and run with it.

Will: I'm having issues with the damned metric system, I had to find a conversion table to figure out how big his dick is. But --- FOR ONCE --- I agree with memeNose, no problem here at all.

AdamAndWill Wrote:Will: I'm having issues with the damned metric system, I had to find a conversion table to figure out how big his dick is. But --- FOR ONCE --- I agree with memeNose, no problem here at all.

Wilbur........... 11 cms = 4½.

Let me use 4th grade math to explain why this is a good thing.

4½ will go into anything twice as much and twice as easy as 9 will.