Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fedex flight 705.
What a nightmare.... I'm surprised the pilots were able to fight, think, and survive after the initial attack that said their skulls were shattered.
I almost had to turn it off with the graphic of the plane upside down... That was about to give me an anxiety attack.

Emiliano Wrote:What a nightmare.... I'm surprised the pilots were able to fight, think, and survive after the initial attack that said their skulls were shattered.
I almost had to turn it off with the graphic of the plane upside down... That was about to give me an anxiety attack.

Anxiety attack?! Is that all? At that stage I think I would need a change of pants!
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

LONDONER Wrote:Anxiety attack?! Is that all? At that stage I think I would need a change of pants!

Haha, I meant just watching the video. I'd have shot myself with the spear gun if I were on a plane that was actually doing that.

But that'd never happen, because my ass will never be on a plane to begin with.

LONDONER Wrote:Wake up, wake up Insert! It was a Fedex flight, no passengers aboard, just freight. Who's going to get sued and for what?

Fedex for getting cargo delivered late, that's who.

I though it was clear that I wasn't picking up the topic on that day. I did spaek of manslaughter when it wasn't even a passenger plane, you know?
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]