Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feedback needed What about a Swap Shop in GS?
Another forum I'm in has a Swap Shop section where members put up things they dont want or need anymore to see what others will trade for them. It's really pretty fun and a neat way to get things --- or get rid of things. I just traded a saumauri sword for a fly rod with a guy and all we're having to pay is the shipping.

I've got a shipment of furniture and other crap coming from Australia that I'm going to have to make room for in a few weeks. That means I'm going to have to get rid of a boat load of stuff I've collected.

If you guys would be interested in starting a GS swap shop let's do it!

Thanks!

You aint gettin' my stuff!

I'm all for swap shops if you get a free guy thrown in with every fly rod Roflmao

I REALLY dont like the idea of yard saling my stuff to the general public. I'd rather give it away to out of towners or burn it all than have locals owning my stuff. I know thats weird but it's the way I am. I do my best be friendly with them all but I just don't want them in my life too much.

Gay guys swap more than BF's and BJ's ???

Huh.

Who knew !?!?

How does this work, exactly? Do we post a list of stuff we want to get rid of or what?

I'll swap ya roommates.

Mind all swaps are final, no refunds, no guarantees...

Mine is slightly used, I understand yours is slightly broken.... I think the exchange is fair.

(Everyone else be quiet, The elf is working on improving his life, so shut up)

Sorry, I don't need any boogers, but thanks.

I think this is just a calculated attempt by memechose to gather addresses so he can drop by without calling ahead... all uncivilized like.

MikeW Wrote:How does this work, exactly? Do we post a list of stuff we want to get rid of or what?

On the one I've used Each person with items starts a thread about them with pics. People interested in them negotiate with things they have. It's mostly odd ball stuff. Like I'm going to need to get rid of six years (different sizes) of football gear I should try to sell to a photographer for props. And much more. It's 10:26 pm here and the danged dogs are pushing my arms to get me up from the key board and go running with them. Hateful turds! LOL

I'll be back