Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feel Bad
http://www.bing.com/search?q=foo+fighter...c69c96f39d

Another confession to make
It's O.K.
I Will fight this battle on my own!!!

you're putting 2+2 together and coming up with 5.

strider65 Wrote:you're putting 2+2 together and coming up with 5.

Breath out.
So I can Breath you in.

JimmyEcho Wrote:[quote=East]

No I haven't.
and I know how people say the boy--being Me. is the victim, TRUST ME I was not a victim, I Loved Him and I myself enticed him from time to time. I was into it, He was very nice to me.

Anyway you leave me with a lot to think about and dwell on.
And Thank You So Very Much.

I'm Going To New Hope Pennsylvania this Saturday just a little North of Philadelphia, Only on a work related cause!!
New Hope is the Gay Capital in Pennsylvania, Something like 7 Gay bars in this small town----- However at my lunch break I will not flirt, It's a new hope for me, hopefully.

Actually...I kinda suspected that...the nature of your relationship... but I didn't want to barge in too much and assume anything. The reason it is important...the dynamics change...sometimes drastically... in different situations.

I think one thing might change the dynamic...and that is if you had been molested at a younger age and came to this with "experience"...but if that is not the case..it kinda makes it easier to pinpoint....

So...talking to a therapist basically helps you identify a problem and find a way past it and get the tools you need to move on in the future..and that's what will happen if they are any good. Unfortunately...a lot of them aren't....like any other profession..so if you ever do feel the need...make sure you find someone who you feel comfortable with and who you think will "get you"...

Also...if you need something to think about...ask yourself...did you really like the attention he gave you?...was that a big part of what turned you on?..the ability to get that kind of attention from him?...That might be part of the foundation of what you are doing now that is making you feel bad...

Also...another thing...how did it end? Depending on your answer..that could have also contributed to the dynamic and equation of what is happening today....

One more thing.....was there any other strong male bond with an authority figure?...parent/relative/mentor...or did you experience any kind of abandonment or neglect from them? You don't have to answer but that kind situation sometimes leads people to maybe get someone turned on to them and want them....hence the flirting....

In the end...we are all unique individuals shaped by everything that has ever happened in our lives...our influences...and how we processed all of it as an individual. At any moment...you are a sum of everything you have ever experienced in your life up to that moment....so finding as many contributing factors might help ...I just threw out a few for you to consider....

Have fun this weekend!

I can't go anywhere
I went to New Hope, 12 Guys hit on me and rubbed my neck and shoulders (IT'S OK It Happens a lot)
5 women hit on me as I left and went to Straight bars on my way home.
one young guy whisperd in my ear "your very attractive and hot" as he massaged my neck.
The thing is YES I am Smokin hot and I know it, and I use it for my own GAMES!!

NOW I have a new place to play my Games-----and while I was there Tommy the bar tender at my local bar Text me saying "Dude where are you man"
I haven't responded to him yet. WHAT A FUCKIN RUSH!!!!!
I made friends at this new Gay bar and it is Extreme!!!!!!! I love it, I'm the new smokin Guy that just showed up out of the blue. Even the COOK came out to eye me up!!!!
and I pretend to be all innocient as I not aware of what's going on-----However I see everything and it's cool.
They were asking me my name, I was getting scared because I thought they figured out who I was!!!! (echo of Jim) However this was not the case and they were just inthatuated with me, I am smokin Hot---not to brag, But it is true, my Mom used to chase girls away that actually came to my house wanting to just Talk To Me. (My mom was like YEA You just Want to talk to him)
GOOD BYE and slammed the door-----I look at her and laughed my ass off because it was not my Fault

WHAT THE FUCK-----SHE is German blond hair and blue eyed and my Dad is Itialian so I'm a mix of the perfect combination SORRY!!!!!

I just did 500 sit ups
I's 11:30 and I'm heading out again towards philly to do my Thing
Hope to see you.