Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For anyone considering hair removal
Read and be warned

http://www.tickld.com/x/the-best-amazon-...-hilarious
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

OMFG!!! If you have not read this yet, be prepared. I was reading this as my room mate just walked in the door from work. I was laughing hysterically. I waited until he got settled and read it to him. We were both rolling as I tried to read this to him without laughing. Best laugh I have had all year I would say!

This may be the only known use for frozen baby carrots.
I bid NO Trump!

I actually laughed out loud. Sounds like something I might have tried. Good thing I didn't!

I'm sticking with my trimmer and razor. FWBs are going to have to put up with a little stubble if they want my ass. I have had my chest and legs waxed, even found a tech who would do men's Brazilians, and while the results were great it was a lot of time (and $).

Hahahaha XDDD this is hilarious, amazing X3 I was actually into some hair removal so I clicked this, but the review this guy wrote... OMFG XDDDD I almost feel bad for him buying the hair-removal gel X3

But hair can be annoying X3

For anyone considering hair removal

Only when I'm mad enough to snatch some one bald.....

This is a southern saying, it means that you are so angry you want to rip their head out of their skull until bald... And I presume bleeding as well because you know that much hair being forcibly removed at one time is bound to lead to some scalp loss.

Frankly I like body hair... I wish more men would stop that horrible body shaving thing and be, you know, men..... Not boys....

Worse is pube shaving... seriously bald, down there - ew.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Frankly I like body hair... I wish more men would stop that horrible body shaving thing and be, you know, men..... Not boys....

Worse is pube shaving... seriously bald, down there - ew.

Nice to see someone agrees on this! Smile
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Hair removal is a chore, but it makes nude slip and slid a lot more sporting.

How about anal bleaching?

Anyone here tried it?

I squatted over a hand mirror last week and cried for two days...
Can you say burnt roast beef?

Anyone can relate?

I'm sorry I posted anonymously ... just too embarrassing. .