Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Royal Marines behaving like Chippendales
Incredible as it may seem, this dance class is just quite sexy, so I thought you might enjoy it. There's always a little (voyeur) room for nekkid male bods... right?

Craig David inviting everyone to just Take 'em Off....

Water, eau, aqua Voda, Agua, Shui...

princealbertofb Wrote:Incredible as it may seem, this dance class is just quite sexy, so I thought you might enjoy it. There's always a little (voyeur) room for nekkid male bods... right?

I watched and waited...sadly the sexy never came. They have nice bodies and are attractive. 'Funny' was an adjective that did spring to mind.

Cute and easy to want more of, but they don't come off as Royal Marines to me.
These guys need to tighten up.
I bid NO Trump!

LJay Wrote:Cute and easy to want more of, but they don't come off as Royal Marines to me.
These guys need to tighten up.
Yes, @LJay, the title said Royal Marines, but somehow this didn't seem like something the Royal Marines would do unless they were going for a spoofy kind of attraction, which it may have been. (to please the ladies?). Dancing males can be seen as sexy. I don't know if it was, but what was sexy was their (straight?) attempt at making it sexy even if it was gauche. Haha. Not everyone's got the moves of a go-go dancer. On the other hand, do we want our defense to go to mincing minions?

[MENTION=1766]princealbertofb[/MENTION], well, ya never know. I've seen a couple of mincing minions that, when perturbed, could get pretty vicious.
I bid NO Trump!

LJay Wrote:@princealbertofb, well, ya never know. I've seen a couple of mincing minions that, when perturbed, could get pretty vicious.
Ah yes, Stonewall has no lessons to receive from the armies.