Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My BF Kissed someone else... ?
Buzzer Wrote:You don't know anything about me either. The last couple of posts by you and your boyfriend amounted to little more than "you don't have a life, you can't shut up." Please tell me where that fits into any of the actual discussion we were having other than the two of you acting like children. Thanks.

Heh.

Matter and the fact you don't know me and I don't you and the part where I say "I don't know you" is the part where I won't give a flying F of what you'll reply next to this

I believe I said that already... Childish?? Or you're just too emotional to make sense? Just let it go... Alright i'll let you be the bigger man. Enjoy! Go reply, you'll just prove me right.

Alex is a HUSBAND not a boyfriend, learn the difference.

Jake Wrote:I am no longer going to respond to relationship thread, as it is quite often just whining over nothing. Feel free to spread your wisdom, I won't be commenting, I promise Smile

Jake Wrote:But anyway I'm sick of that thread and all this bullshit

Jake Wrote:Matter and the fact you don't know me and I don't you and the part where I say "I don't know you" is the part where I won't give a flying F of what you'll reply next to this. Hope we got that settled. Thanks and good evening to you.

Jake Wrote:I believe I said that already... Childish?? Or you're just too emotional to make sense? Just let it go... Alright i'll let you be the bigger man. Enjoy! Go reply, you'll just prove me right.

I have not been yelling and cussing that I won't be posting again, so I don't really know what you think I have to prove by responding or not responding.

In any event, this has been completely and wholly derailed off the topic so if you're going to come back for a 5th time just make it a PM.

Buzzer Wrote:In any event, this has been completely and wholly derailed off the topic .

OK..I will do the honors ...to the original OP...

I would listen to him and most likely let it go. I don't think it is anything I would need to forgive. It sounds like a complete non issue to me.....even in my insecure days this would have not been much of a blip on my radar....

Oh yeah...one more piece of advice...before you nail yourself to a cross...shop around for the wood so you can avoid getting splinters....good wood does make a differenceWink

Buzzer Wrote:I have not been yelling and cussing that I won't be posting again, so I don't really know what you think I have to prove by responding or not responding.

In any event, this has been completely and wholly derailed off the topic so if you're going to come back for a 5th time just make it a PM.

Want me to make it a PM so stop responding publicly... I stopped talking about the topics but I would not let you insult us, I'm responding to you directly you made it public and keep it public so let's make the response public. You should have just stopped responding and trying to get your point across when I said I was leaving because I would have do so. So don't try to be the smartypants in here you're as much to blame.

I think kicking him out would be an overreaction. I would be pissed and probably hold it over his head for a while but it is something I could forgive.

jimcrackcorn Wrote:One of the secrets of keeping a relationship together for the long haul,, is being able to forgive your partner..

If my husband kissed someone in a bathroom,,, I'd be mad,,,,, and,,,, I'd make him brush his teeth & gargle with a good mouthwash before he would be allowed to kiss me again!!! As for kicking him to the curb,,, no. He'd have to do a lot worse than that before my heart gets unrepairably broken.

Yah, agreed!!!