Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feeling down...turning to sex?
So, im feeling pretty down today and I feel like the only thing that would help is a hug.
But most guys im chatting to only want sex. Im starting to feel like the only way I would get some type of hug, is by sex.

Its not something I do (NSA) but I know its not something I would regret. But this is also new to me, I didn't have sex till last year (dated him for 3 months) and the last time I had sex was a few weeks ago (also with someone I was dating)

The one thing I'm worried about is, have they really been tested, can I trust them?

Hugging and cuddling are a great source of relief for me when I'm down...

Perhaps find a gal who just wants the same?

ask a friend for a hug?

you'd be surprised how many guys actually like it. and, yes, it is a potent antidepressant. Smile
''Do I look civilized to you?''

meridannight Wrote:ask a friend for a hug?

I have no friends.

I wouldn't advise it, especially when you are feeling low. you will naturally start to depend on it for every time you start to feel low. Then before you know it, you let your guard down and start having sex with anyone, not caring about protection, just satisfying your needs. then you have all the STI's that you can think of, and still that feeling of lowness, but only this time, nothing makes you feel better.

I would say to make friends, join social groups, get a hobby, and learn to love and rely on yourself.