Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Racist co-worker
Ammon Wrote:I'm arab but born in belgium. No matter what racists have endured, I too have endured a lot, it didn't make me hate belgian people... my bf is belgian.

Lol Darius thanx for the good laugh Smile
But it's sadly enough true, he is unempathic.
And just to be even more clear guys he is 11 years older. I do know that my bf has had a terrible past with his ex wife and ex boyfriend.. I guess I should be paying for the exes faults.. at least that's how he makes me feel most of the times. Like always comparing me with his exes.

But a part from that negative side, he does always put my needs before his. That I really can't deny. And I do know that to him I mean a lot but sometimes like in this situation it makes me wonder how limited I'm worth "fighting" for...

As for why he reacts the way he is reacting maybe he agrees with the reason why the racist is a racist...

I don't get why some people hate arab men. I really don't. I mean, sure you have heard about the media and the crap that they spew out, but do you really believe that for one second that they are all...terrorists? Not to be stereotypical or anything, but that's what some of us have been brought up to believe and have been wary of any guys who are middle eastern? Just saying. some are even uncomfortable being around middle eastern guys. just my opinion.

First off, sorry for being absent these few months..
Was a bit busy with work and school and you know.. Life with 3 kids... :/

I must say reading back these comments makes me wanna thank you guys for the help!
So a BIG THANKS to you guys!

The douche still works there and the tables have turned, now I'm the a-hole who ignores him. Smile
Haven't seen my partner talk to him or whatever but honestly I don't care anymore. There are a lot of things I actually don't care about anymore. Lately I'm just going with the flow and see where life takes me..

If it works, [MENTION=20944]Ammon[/MENTION], that is a good thing. Now you can use your brain for other things. Be happy.
I bid NO Trump!