Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Divorce/split family
Hey guys,

Just to tell you I wont be on for a few days due to split family. :frown: Looking forward to hearing from u all at the weekend, i would like to hear about your experiences and/or thoughts on the subject of divorce 'n' split familys.... personally i think its pretty shit. Confusedmile:

Thanks.

Sorry to hear about it!

Can't say I've ever had to deal with a split myself since my parents had already split before I was born... so them being apart is all I've known.. and it's worked out quite well - I just know I wouldn't be able to live with my Dad!!!

Luke, big hugs to you. I can't wish for you to get over it, but you will eventually find a way of dealing with it.

Very sorry to hear you are going through this. I hope your mum and dad find ways of becoming happier people.

Bighug

My parents split when I was 12, it sucks at a young age.

My parents split when I was eight. I was devestated at the time but looking back I can see that it was for the best. I wish you the best in comming to terms with this. In these situations time is a great healer.

Best wishes Luke! Wink my folks died when we were lil so i never experienced parental splitts/divorce!

Hiya lukey,
Sorry boput the news my mam n dad split when i was 1 as long as ur dad dont abandon u like mine has me ur pull thru n be fine Smile

kindest regards

zeon x

WoW, lots of split parents on this forum... hey, phil, sorry to hear your parents died when you were young... glad to hear that most everybody has dealt with split family in a decent way and come out strong.

Take care Luke and let us know if there is anything I/we can do.

Huggles.

Hey guys,
thanks for all the support but i thing reading this thread has made me more depressed than when i started it Cry