Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feeling sick.....
Here I have to disagree with meridannight a bit for you having all the wrong reasons for marrying your partner. I don't think that these are wrong reasons at all. After all, you've been together for so many years and you have bound your life to his and he bound his life to yours as much as it has been possible without making it legal. Even if you don't get married, your relationship won't change, even if you do get married, it won't change either, it's just going to become a more secure one.

East, I really really understand you, I fear marriage as well (for different reasons but still). My boyfriend proposed to me and because of my insecurities and fears I made him call it off because he thought it's ruining me. I don't know how it is between you, but don't let this fear affect him as well, it's the worst that could happen. Well what can I say... maybe it's going to sound a little bad but... suck it up and do it for him. Exactly what I should have done and maybe now I was going to be happily married.

yay east!

congratulations