Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feeling unwelcomed
CellerDweller has the right antidote for your problem. You need to join a gay group and make friends that way.

If your in a small town, then look for gay groups in the nearest larger town. It may entail some extra driving on your part,,, but it would be worth it.

Sincerely,
Jim
We Have Elvis !!

Anocxu Wrote:*Google searching "Gay Nude Baby oil Twister Tournament*

Your in trouble!!!!

Nobody uses Baby Oil anymore. That stuff went out with the waterbeds...

Try googling "Spitting" or "Waterworks" for Twister Tournaments..

It'll be wet & wild................

Crazy Jim
We Have Elvis !!

I feel unwelcome everywhere in life

jimcrackcorn Wrote:Nobody uses Baby Oil anymore. That stuff went out with the waterbeds...

Try googling "Spitting" or "Waterworks" for Twister Tournaments..

It'll be wet & wild................

Crazy Jim

Lmao..
Water beds!!...

Who came up with the idea of filling up a plastic wrapper with 20 gallons of water and sticking it into a bedroom?

Jimmy I wouldn't be surprised if it was you..
(Pervert)

Anocxu Wrote:Lmao..
Water beds!!...

Who came up with the idea of filling up a plastic wrapper with 20 gallons of water and sticking it into a bedroom?

Jimmy I wouldn't be surprised if it was you..
(Pervert)

I just wanted to have sex in the water,,, it was my husband who decided to compromise and as a result,,, created the waterbed...
We Have Elvis !!

jimcrackcorn Wrote:I just wanted to have sex in the water,,, it was my husband who decided to compromise and as a result,,, created the waterbed...
What the hell are you Jimmy?
A merman?

Northlad Wrote:I feel unwelcome everywhere in life

We gotta find you a Twister Tournament, man.
I bid NO Trump!

East, I think you have a good handle on the situation, but you are in California. Things are very different in rural Georgia and Dubuque. Your point is still a good one, though.
I bid NO Trump!

Northlad Wrote:I feel unwelcome everywhere in life

Northlad,,, when the world seems to be against you - you gotta turn it around.

Start by looking at people & things around you in a positive light.

Push yourself to be more engaging with people. Start a light hearted conversation about how nice the weather is today, or how you can't wait for Friday to come around so you can enjoy the weekend. Always keep the conversation up-beat and positive.

Give complements to people when you can. Let them know that you like them, and they will be more likely to say favorable things about you.

I find that simply smiling at the people I meet everyday helps open the door to a friendlier atmosphere which makes me feel better and also helps others to feel at easy right away.

I'm an old man and my looks won't get me anywhere. But,, when I put out a friendly & positive attitude, people find me interesting and worth getting to know. Some days it's an effort to keep that smile going and be engaging, but I wouldn't have a friend in the world unless I kept pushing myself to be friendly with people who wouldn't normally give me the time of day.

So,,, put on a big smile, engage people in a friendly conversation, and be positive...

Sincerely,
Jim
We Have Elvis !!

meetup.com is a one way to go out and meet people. even for a wallflower like me