Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feelings
hi I am a handsome business man 47 yrs of age I am with a gorgeous 25 year old we have been meeting up on a weekend basis as a arrangement to help him out and he is very discreet I have his address were we meet and also his phone number but I respect that he only wants to communicate thru email so we do he dosent always get back to me right away sometimes about within 24 hrs and he asks I want to be fair so whats fair to you and I tell him and keep to it during sex that I want only to pleasure him and to enjoy him he has told me im an amazing cock sucker and work his cock really good and I deep throat like no other he loves to save his load for me cause I love to swallow every drop....I feel our chemistry is very strong ..just want to know his feelings? and how to keep approaching him?and what is going thru his mind?

Hello, rwodea, and Welcome to GaySpeak. I think your post needs a bit of punctuation, to be honest, but I get that you are wondering what's going on in your younger friend's head. Why do you need to know? Are you thinking of having a serious relationship with him? The best way to know how someone thinks is probably to ask THEM. It'll probably become easier as time goes by and you keep hooking up, when he's no longer a stranger avid for oral sex.

Yes I do want to get to know him more .but after sex he just has me leave after I help him out per our agreement.I would like to hang out with him .n yes I just don't want him to bail but its been 3 weeks now still he hasn't been talkative just during sex its OK cause I can do him all day.but just like him alot

"....old we have been meeting up on a weekend basis as a arrangement to help him out"

"...but after sex he just has me leave after I help him out per our agreement..."

Something for sex. Lets be blunt here, he is a prostitute (whore, street walker, gigolo, strumpet, etc.) and you are the client.

Chances are high he is a straight boy who is allowing you to have his load because he needs the money or whatever you are are giving him. Chances are even higher that no matter his sexual orientation he sees you as a wallet, a client, a customer and has no more feelings for you than just that.

His wanting to leave/have you leave immediately after the dirty deed is not signaling chemistry, its signalling that your session is done, please pay the bill on the way out, than you for your business, have a nice day.

OK I can accept that as long as I get to do him .that's OK n he gives me an hour.n that's good one thing he loves how I work him.

He must think I'm cute cause he chose me and he was brand new to it when we started it was his first with a guy.n he loves it .I just wish he would email me faster.

rwodea Wrote:He must think I'm cute cause he chose me and he was brand new to it when we started it was his first with a guy.n he loves it .I just wish he would email me faster.

I don't know if you've done this before but you should take anything that is said in this situation with a grain of salt. He's providing a service for a fee.

Is it just me or does this post not pass the smell test?

[Image: 1191767_o.gif]

Were is everyone I need more answers..we are very erotic

MikeW Wrote:Is it just me or does this post not pass the smell test?

[Image: 1191767_o.gif]

It does not.

The bad grammar and nonsensical premise give it away.