Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feelings
You can't turn a whore into a housewife.

... kinda harsh... but seriously - your "relationship" is based on him getting a paycheck. I seriously doubt that if money was removed from the equation he would still have any interest.

You need to chose. Do you want just sex with him, with pay, or would you rather go out and find someone who likes YOU for YOU... for Free ?

*Hint - this is an either/or question... He can't be both.

So we are together every weekend and it. Gets hotter n hotter he loved it he saves his load for me for a few days.then this time tho it was so hot but then when he said he was about to cum like he always does and I swallow his load / this time he said it and I asked him to hold it a bit longer than his phone text went off and he went limp he said he was still horny we tried to revive it but he couldn't he was like I think I came I'm not sure/he might have been on cocaine chase he seemed distracted so we stopped. He did confirm next week with me with delight as always.said everything is fine to be I n touch during the week so we can figure it out said he's looking forward to it .I asked him did I mess it up by asking him to hold back a little longer he said no not at all.but I did tell him I won't do that again he said he has a lot on his mind.but yea he will tell me wen he is gonna cum n I said n I will shut up n just suck n swallow.he agreed.lol.Please ANSWER WITH RESPECT AND OPEN MIND NO RUDE NASTY GETTO NO SARCASM PLEASE.THANK YOU.SOME OF YOU ON HERE I DO WELCOME YOUR ANSWERS.