Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feelings
MikeW Wrote:Is it just me or does this post not pass the smell test?

[Image: 1191767_o.gif]

It does not.

The bad grammar and nonsensical premise give it away.

No one could get to the age of 47 and be this stupid.

WTF?
If this "handsome businessman" is soooo good at it, why does he have to pay for it?

"...dead skunk in the middle of the road
...stinking to High Heaven..."

sounds like the real life version of Pretty Woman.
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

Um. Ask him what is going through his mind. That is generally the advice that I give when people ask what other people are thinking.

rwodea Wrote:He must think I'm cute cause he chose me and he was brand new to it when we started it was his first with a guy.n he loves it .I just wish he would email me faster.

I'm sure that cuteness is skin deep - assuming your wallet is made of skin...

Don't get delusional over this. His having you leave nearly immediately after the deed is done is the one and only clue you need to have to know what his feelings are for you. Don't put more into this.

Now the day he offers you to stay longer or something along those lines MIGHT be an indicator he wants more or things more about you than your financial situation.

Funny you say that to day he did ask me to stay longer he indicated it by asking me what I was doing today.I said nothing I sat down we talked n he got me a water then i sensed he wanted to open more an get to know me more .then he hugged me this time n not a quick hug.so yea I see us gradually getting to know each other more each time n building on this.

I sensed he wanted to get to know me more.n he's shy like me.I see us hanging out soon for a chill night movie n video games n a night out for pool n such

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

OK...I will play....

Here is my advice.....

First...you will need a boom box...

Instead of sex next time...lock the doors and spend the hour playing show tunes...real loud...on the boom box...while you lip sync to them...

Try these: MAME...CABARET...and GYPSY. Extra points if you finish it off with a rousing rendition of Don't Cry For Me Argentina in fishnets...no man can resist

Then...just so you know if he is interested in more...tell him that you think you are in love with him. He will appreciate the honesty....

Good luck dumplingRemybussi

East Wrote:hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

OK...I will play....

Here is my advice.....

First...you will need a boom box...

Instead of sex next time...lock the doors and spend the hour playing show tunes...real loud...on the boom box...while you lip sync to them...

Try these: MAME...CABARET...and GYPSY. Extra points if you finish it off with a rousing rendition of Don't Cry For Me Argentina in fishnets...no man can resist

Then...just so you know if he is interested in more...tell him that you think you are in love with him. He will appreciate the honesty....

Good luck dumplingRemybussi

LOL I'm gay as a goose and that would send me screaming for the exits.

ShiftyNJ Wrote:LOL I'm gay as a goose and that would send me screaming for the exits.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSHx96rZ-IPccWk4zWR_aF...CpNysdPN1g]

Ok....so maybe not every guy would like it ..but I would say 98.34987% of all men out there would melt