Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feelings
I suspect he would just go along with the show. As Ethan Mordden said, "trade doesn't have opinions"

I suspect he may be looking for a pay rise soon, as the hugs will be "extras".

Seriously, your paying him for sex, the only romance is in your head.

yes he did talk with me afterwards he was getting to open up to me this last weekend and I stayed and we sat down n he got me some water .n we talked n he hugged me when I left and not a quick hug .

cant wait to see my hunk again hes so worth it adorable n sweet

Sorry dude, but this just reeks of him stringing you along...you and your wallet, that is. But hey, if this sounds like a good relationship (exchange of services) to you, go ahead and have a blast (pun not intended).

Quote:I said nothing I sat down we talked n he got me a water then i sensed he wanted to open more an get to know me more .then he hugged me this time n not a quick hug.

Quote:yes he did talk with me afterwards he was getting to open up to me this last weekend and I stayed and we sat down n he got me some water .n we talked n he hugged me when I left and not a quick hug .

Apparently your bar is set very low.

But okay. Let's say he loves you.

Will he fuck you for free?

ShiftyNJ Wrote:LOL I'm gay as a goose and that would send me screaming for the exits.

WHAT ????!!!! Now you tell me geese are gay???

This story is too good to be true. Wink

he did have me stay longer for 30 minutes after we were done and we talked about our jobs and he opened up .I emailed him on mon once no reply but he did say wen I left we he would be in touch for the weekend

I can't tell if you have a friend with benefits or a fuck buddy with friendship. Good luck. Smile