Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feet
Anyone sexually into feet? This is quite a common fetish. If you read negative stuff about this, it's inaccurate and it's not wrong. As a matter of fact, foot fetishism is pretty healthy. Oh and foot fetishism is the most common fetish. Somewhere in the mix and for unknown reasons, it's frowned upon by some people and some people are creeped out by this. Why? I have no idea.

Yes, I'll admit that I do have a thing for feet. It's a super long story how I got into it and I will not get into it now. Please do not tell me I'm weird or creepy because of this. :frown:

feet ... oh my goddess .... you´re into feet.... :eek: ... um ... you should only watch that you have a carpet on the floor ... that your next boyfriend don´t slip if he comes out of the bed with wet feets ...

just kidding...

Now my partner would say to me "*bad wolf ! Sit down and shut up !"

Cutieboy, mate, as you said - it is healthy, to be sexually explorative and adventurous; to try new things and be open minded. It is not weird and not creepy. It is not the FETISH that is creepy...it is how you act on it that might be creepy. Provided we do not go pushing a fetish onto people in an invasive and perverted way, we are not creepy. You are perfectly normal for having a sexual fetish, and being willing to enjoy another part of the human body Big Grin

Being attracted to feet is just the same as being attracted to hands, eyes, bums, legs, smiles etc....it is just showing appreciation and attraction to a part of the human body...and we should love our bodies.

Feet, if taken care of properly and NOT physically shaped in an odd way, can be very sexy. The appearance of a barefoot guy's feet can be damn hot.

And having your feet "attended to" (if you get me) is a very pleasurable feeling...since the feet can be very sensitive, and are in fact an errogenous zone. And if the feet are ticklish then WOOHOO Tongue

I take good care of my feet Big Grin

Oh my effing gosh. Yes!!! I swear seeing and feeling a guys feet/toes (provided they look good) is like the biggest turn-on ever (not really but it is a turn-on). I always hope that the hottest guys around me are wearing slippers or something so I have the chance to admire their feet. LOL. It's not weird in my opinion but maybe I'm a little biased. LOL.

Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk

First person to post a picture of their feet wins a foot rub HAHA Tongue

My BF has told me that I have a foot fetish. I just replied that it isn't necessarily the feet, I just have a Paul fetish.

I think admiring another person's body is perfectly fine. Finding specific parts of it attractive are perfectly okay too. I guess my main preferences are that I love a nice smile. Legs are good too.

Feet are totally sexy, mind you so are strong hands Wink

I think feet are gross. I don't believe they are sexually appealing. I have an ear fetish though.

Jayd Wrote:I think feet are gross. I don't believe they are sexually appealing. I have an ear fetish though.

ear-fetish ? :eek: I get goose flesh alone at thinking... If someone touch my ears or neck I get very fast angry and very aggressive.... makes me crazy

I have no particular 'thing' for feet, but not dislike of them either. For me there are so many parts of a man that are worthy of my attention I try not to leave any out! Nice feet are sexy though.