Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feet
Big Grin
Anymore ticklish feet here? :-P

rsconceptions Wrote:Big Grin
Anymore ticklish feet here? :-P

Interestingly, my feet are one of the few spots I am not insanely ticklish... :redface:

UltraDude Wrote:Anyone sexually into feet? This is quite a common fetish. If you read negative stuff about this, it's inaccurate and it's not wrong. As a matter of fact, foot fetishism is pretty healthy. Oh and foot fetishism is the most common fetish. Somewhere in the mix and for unknown reasons, it's frowned upon by some people and some people are creeped out by this. Why? I have no idea.

Yes, I'll admit that I do have a thing for feet. It's a super long story how I got into it and I will not get into it now. Please do not tell me I'm weird or creepy because of this. :frown:
I love having a foot fetish.

I admit that I used to lick my step-brother's feet and suck on his toes at any chance I get, especially when he was asleep.

To add some more details, I did the same with my brother's friend's feet.

There's nothing wrong of having a foot fetish UltraDude.

Thank you! I do not understand why there are people like *cough* my ex-life partner *cough* who find it to be abnormal and they take offense to it. Most people have feet, we walk on them and stuff. They are highly important body parts. Wanna know what my ex's excuse was for my foot fetish? He thought it was weird that I was into an inanimate part of his body and he said he wasn't flattered. Years ago, he loved it. Another excuse was that he's maturing and he finds foot fetishes to be immature.

iresspective of what fetish your into or everyone is into.. Its what makes us who we all areSmile

zeon Wrote:iresspective of what fetish your into or everyone is into.. Its what makes us who we all areSmile

Exactly. If you're into thighs, cool. If you're into fingers, niiiice. If you're into something really obscure like your partner has a deformity that no one else in the world else and you find it sexy, no problem.

my feet are very tickilish :biggrin:

I like guys with ticklish feet. My last partner did. I would have tickled him and he would tickle me all he wants. Let's hope my next potential partner is going to be like that. We'll see.

I don't think it's abnormal, I just don't understand it. Just as I don't understand guys into fisting, or guys into food. Each to their own I guess! lol

I havent got ticklish feeet some im lucky like that... I would probabbly fall asleep and wake up moments later saying something like sorry did i fall asleep lol