Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fem/Twink Tops!
Sylph Wrote:Tho I have had a few exceptions where I've wanted a shorter guy to take control (like [MENTION=23097]Insertnamehere[/MENTION] , but it's not often and I typically still find myself treating them like lil boys, when I really shouldn't, but gurl

Hoe, leave me out of your examples.

I don't need the mental picture, enuh?

Rofl
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Insertnamehere Wrote:Hoe, leave me out of your examples.

I don't need the mental picture, enuh?

Rofl

Ey, but de one ding ya nuh know, is dat ya dun see it already Big Grin

Ya bleddy mug bie :p

Sylph Wrote:Ey, but de one ding ya nuh know, is dat ya dun see it already Big Grin

Ya bleddy mug bie :p

I don't think I have. I can't remember you ever bending me to your will, on the other hand I once made you shut up for about 20 min. And that wasn't me getting "dominating" yet.

Who's really in control 90% of the time, eh?

Insertnamehere Wrote:I don't think I have. I can't remember you ever bending me to your will, on the other hand I once made you shut up for about 20 min. And that wasn't me getting "dominating" yet.

Who's really in control 90% of the time, eh?

Bluh bluh bluh bllllah!

Todo que haces es hablar. Te pretendes que no recuerda nada y tú creés que tienes el manejo de me, pero por favor Bashing , ya sabe que soy el uno que es en la controla de todos y todas. Por siempre Sheep

Te mango perrita, no al revés Cat3

de gustibus non disputandum est
I bid NO Trump!

Sylph Wrote:Bluh bluh bluh bllllah!

Todo que haces es hablar. Te pretendes que no recuerda nada y tú creés que tienes el manejo de me, pero por favor Bashing , ya sabe que soy el uno que es en la controla de todos y todas. Por siempre Sheep

Te mango perrita, no al revés Cat3

[Image: 414965.jpg]

LJay Wrote:de gustibus non disputandum est

And yet people tend to act anything but.

I'm a stocky lad and I don't really care, if we got chemistry I don't care what size they are. I used to hate the idea of fem guys but not anymore. Starting to think about topping a guy myself.

Yeah, I think it has more to do with chemistry and attraction than physical characteristics. I know this guy who was always a top, very dominant, refused to bottom for anyone, I mean he wouldn't even consider it. Then he met the guy who's now his husband, and he says that from day one, he felt this powerful need to be topped by the guy. IDK, but they seem to have a great relationship, neither cares who's bigger or whatever.

Wouldn't mind if a cute twink topped me.

I think its more of a mental thing. If a guy is 5'2 and 100 pounds but wants to top and you love him hah why not? Tongue If you feel emasculated by it then just tackle him afterwords and forceably kiss him a billion times, *he probably wont complain* Smile