Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fem/Twink Tops!
What's your take on a top that is fem or twink? I see a lot of jock type guys into being topped by a guy smaller than him and sometimes even dominated by them. So tell me what you feel about it, But try not to piss anyone off ( dont wanna see another damn forum fight here...)
I am the angles that hold and surround you

I am the demon you're afraid to meet

I physically fit the "twink/fem" stereotype, even if my mannerisms never have.

When I was single, I rarely fucked men smaller than myself unless they had a pretty powerful presence to them.

That said? I did a lot of topping. I'm not sure why it would have been an issue.

I dont have many thoughts on it. I dont think physical size has to determine your sexual role or what youre into though.

Honestly I couldn't care who was a top whether they're a twink or some muscly type, if 2 people who work within both roles sexually and like each other then what they do is totally up to them. The stereotypes that have been created over the years by society need to be broken and people need to educate themselves on the fact that gay guys can fit any role in the bedroom and with who they like too just as long as the arrangement works for the both of them.

It all depends on who is attracted to what type of person. I personally love to top cute Gingers and cute Asians. But I also wouldn't mind bottoming for either if the mood was right no matter what their stature is.

Maybe the jock is a dominate power bottom? Based on your question lol.

I'm not bothered by what others do or don't do in their beds.
It may seem counterintuitive that the little guy plays the male part, while the big guy plays the female part, but they're both dudes.

And.. Uhmm... I feel part of the pleasure of topping may be the perceived domination of the bottom. The bigger the bottom, the greater the conquest? Maybe...
Not gonna lie, the David and Goliath thing is hot!

As far as twink tops are concerned. Whats body type got to do with it?

The only way it would matter is if the bottom wanted to be manhandled or pinned down. But then I don't imagine someone with those primal tastes would want to sleep with a twink anyway.

As for big guys being dominated by Twinks. Well I can see how that would be a big turn on. It must make them feel really submissive and kinky to submit to a guy they could pick up and throw around like a chew toy.

To add, if I may, I am also a stocky guy. For me, whether I top or bottom for a twink, it's the attraction of polar opposite of you think about it. Lol

Well, the world is a big space for everbody, so...

I don't think I could ever let a smaller guy top or dominate me;

Simply for the fact that I find it's physiologically funny, and that I like when a guy can compliment me.

I'm 6foot exactly and curvy(like a Pear), so a lil ding trying to wrangle me down is a lil cute:

Tho I have had a few exceptions where I've wanted a shorter guy to take control (like [MENTION=23097]Insertnamehere[/MENTION] , but it's not often and I typically still find myself treating them like lil boys, when I really shouldn't, but gurl.

There's nothing wrong with it per se, but sometimes people like me might intimidate those would be twink tops, so you don't often see it.

Be the first gurl :p