Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Female --> Male?
Hi, guys.

I've been thinking about this a lot lately. As my therapist says, I have a homosexual boy living in me, so to speak, and this boy is who I am. I kind of despise mostly everything feminine about me...and it really bothers me sometimes that I can;t get past some gender differences. Because for example I can dress like a boy, act like a boy, or rather the way I want to (it's really sort of a mixture), but I can't go around without a shirt and I can't feel anything when I put my hand between my legs. So yeah.

And I've been thinking a lot about this surgery that changes your gender/sex/whatever. But I don't know much about it. Is it possible for a woman to become a man? If I do it, hom much will I change? Will I be able to get a erection? All those things. I would be extremely grateful to anyone who can give me some information on the case. :]]]

Irina :]

Hi Irina....

I know from a dance-partner of a female-friend that he is a Female-Male Transgender ...and he looks like a guy ... beard ...short hair... and so on. But he is a Heterosexual Guy .... But he has not a surgery ... and afaik it is possible to build a penis ... don´t ask me how .. I don´t know ... and it is possible to get a erection ... works with a pump and air...

But you know ... what I have written to you before some month ...you are to young to decide this for you alone in time .... and I think the time till you are old enough can be used very good by yourself ... and is a chance... that you make the right decision.

There are so many questions .. like
Did you think you need the surgery .. ? Afaik many Female-Male TG´s don´t need the surgery ... it is enough to be accepted as a man.
Have you thought about YOUR Boy-Name ? Confusedmile:

You know .. I wish you the luck of the world and the patience and wisdom to wait and to make the right decision :-)

da fen

Look up Chaz Bono!
(The son -- formally daughter -- of Cher)

Hello Irina,
I had no idea that all of this was trotting through your head. Now I understand a bit better why you are with us on this site... I agree with Fenris here, that you will have to be older, probably, to make that change, if you decide to make it. Yes, it is possible to be transgendered female to male. I have seen some on television, and the change is quite striking. I think they can work out a penis etc... I'm sure the doctors operating would want to be absolutely certain first that you want this operation so badly that you are ready to go through the pains of the operation. I don't think it's painless, naturally, but those who've had it done are probably happy with it. I think you would be given male hormone shots to grow the body hair.

Irina it is possible. I knew someone who was a female to male transgender. And make sure you absolutely want this. Its a life altering decision believe me. Make sure its what you want Smile And if you do go through with it, some gay guys are so vain that they won't even look at you if they know. I don't really care; so long as you gotta a dick I'm good XD But yeah you can get a penis via surgery Smile It'll be fake but you can get an erection with pump and air as Fenris said and I believe you get balls of steel (Thats what my friend told me anyway). Also be sure though you'll also be ready emotionally.

Awkward how I know this much lol and I'm only 19 XD

Hi, Irina.

I'm linking an article from The Advocate that I read. It's actually about a couple who are both transgendered female to male. It mainly focuses on one of them becoming pregnant but it does discuss a little of the transition process.
The Not-So-Curious Case of Scott Moore

Right now I would recommend that you read as much as you can and focus on your emotional health.

eta: Here's the wikipedia link: Sex reassignment surgery (female-to-male). They have a small section on genital reassignment.

Thank you all guys for the nice and helpful responses!

I know that I have to be 150% certain I want to go through it all before I do it :] For now I am just thining about it, I know I have a lot of time ahead.

So it is possible to get an erection and all. Everything is prety much possible, but it seems to me a little too fake. :d And now a surge of 'hopelessness' sweeps through me, but...we'll see.

Oh, I know that if I do it it'd be very hard, and I won't be easily accepted. But if I don't do it the problem remains - I will never feel like myself lol.

Thanks once again, guys, I will check out all the links you gave me. :]]

it can be i n reallifr.in hollyoaks it was a girl called jasmin but then her turn a boy callled jay who was gay. i hope you can come a boy aswel if you wonted

thank you, joseph! :]

I knew an FtM transgender who identified as gay, but he didn't go through the surgery. I would look for a transgender support group, they would probably be able to provide you more advice from personal experience. I think most transgenders don't go through the major process of sex reassignment surgery.