Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Female attention
How do you guys handle attention from women?Do you play along or tell them straight up that you're gay?I went to a funeral today with my neighbour when he met a female friend.The chick was interested in me and get my number via him.She's been "tease calling" me now tonight.I'm not up for a relationship now because another guy has gotten my attention.My neighbour doesn't know about Trent,so he thinks it's been ages since my last relationship.

lol... I've literally JUST written elsewhere that the last time I went to a GAY bar, some bird tried hittin on me!!

But I just danced with her for a bit and nothing happened... if she did try anything, I'd have let her know I was most definitely gay!!

When girls hit on me I tend to be polite but don't lead them on. I make sure they know I'm not interested, but am ok to talk to them and be friendly. It works most of the time, but not always... when it doesn't work I am frank if they won't take no for an answer.

Serfdom Wrote:When girls hit on me I tend to be polite but don't lead them on. I make sure they know I'm not interested, but am ok to talk to them and be friendly. It works most of the time, but not always... when it doesn't work I am frank if they won't take no for an answer.

same here especially since I am "frank" Laugh1

I usually manage to mention, fairly early on, something "my boyfriend" said or did. Generally avoids a lot of potential misunderstanding.

I was once chased by a fat, ugly woman who wouldn't take no for an answer.

I had to literally run for it!

Dan1089 Wrote:How do you guys handle attention from women?Do you play along or tell them straight up that you're gay?I went to a funeral today with my neighbour when he met a female friend.The chick was interested in me and get my number via him.She's been "tease calling" me now tonight.I'm not up for a relationship now because another guy has gotten my attention.My neighbour doesn't know about Trent,so he thinks it's been ages since my last relationship.

Usually (not always the case of course) women show they are interested but wont chase a guy so when you dont make a move they loose interest so it works out fine. Sometimes i tell them i am gay or. One time when i was in a bar and a girl start talking to me i pointed at a guy (a very good looking must say!) and asked her if she thinks he is hot? She said yes and my reply to that was "ME too!" Cool
It is funny though how when girls see a guy the like and find out he is gay how they will make comments on how all men are gay! If that was the case then gays would probably have it easier...Wink

Serfdom Wrote:I was once chased by a fat, ugly woman who wouldn't take no for an answer.

that was funny i can picture you running with a horror expression on your face!!! lol

I had this problem a few weeks ago actually! She went in to kiss me and i pulled away, and she got really mad because it was the first time she'd ever been "knocked back". She then tried storming off, but cos she'd hurt her foot earlier that day she was sort of limping away Rolleyes

Serfdom Wrote:I was once chased by a fat, ugly woman who wouldn't take no for an answer.

a Fat Fag Hag?? (my) Hat!!

spotysocks Wrote:Usually (not always the case of course) women show they are interested but wont chase a guy so when you dont make a move they loose interest so it works out fine. Sometimes i tell them i am gay or. One time when i was in a bar and a girl start talking to me i pointed at a guy (a very good looking must say!) and asked her if she thinks he is hot? She said yes and my reply to that was "ME too!" Cool
It is funny though how when girls see a guy the like and find out he is gay how they will make comments on how all men are gay! If that was the case then gays would probably have it easier...Wink

that was funny i can picture you running with a horror expression on your face!!! lol

What they REALLY mean is that they are only attracted to gay men, so they tend to fall for the same type of men, so it must happen to them more often than most women.