Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Female or male brain?
Women don't even understand Women.

Gay Men just know how to dress them, that's all.

As for the brain thing, I thought that men didn't have brains and just used genitalia in their place. It seems to be the way most guys I know do their thinking.
I bid NO Trump!

I always finds it funny when people are comparing male and female brains and the only conclusion they end up with is that female are more connected with their emotions, that their emotions are much more obvious than those of a man. Well, people, through my studies in psychology I came to understand that men and women are equally emotional. The human race is highly emotional within itself. I have specialized in behavioral psychology and yes, I can guaranty you that men and women are equally emotional. The fact that the common man was taught that "a man don't cry" doesn't make them less emotional where a woman will burst into tears, a man will often either retrieve himself from the crowd, shut up and be silent, or violent rage. Those are EMOTIONS, they may not means sadness or happiness as when someone burst into tears, but their meaning are quite similar.

As for gay men being more in touch with their emotions as opposed to straight man, that is pure balderdash. A cry baby remains a cry baby no matter if he's gay or not. That doesn't makes him feminine either. I am gay, and emotionally speaking I am one of those who doesn't cry, I don't cry at funeral (in the contrary I'm happy for them) and in few of my relationship separations I haven't shed a single tear, this doesn't mean that I didn't care or that I felt nothing. It's just that biologically speaking I'm thus built and the water pump doesn't work for me and seeing someone crying (except my husband) doesn't prompt me to join them in the waterworks. I will feel compassionate and will want to help them... but that's about it.

Brain is a very complex organ, and it doesn't matter to which gender the brain belongs to, you will never be able in the short time you're living on this planet to fully understand the functionalities of your brain. The brain is like a computer running at 100 000 Ghz with a harddrive of 200 000 RPM (round per minutes) with a 100 000 PB (petrabytes) of storage.

I agree with the above and also never understood that whole "women are more in touch with their emotions" thing. Men and women may express emotions differently (and some were raised to hold everything inside), but most men I've known are equally emotional as the women I've known.

Apologies if this has been asked already, I don't think it has but if so please bare with me.

If the theory (which Jake has already spoken of at length as being balderdash and frankly I agree with him on that) is that a gay man is better able to understand women because he has a more female type brain, would that then mean that a lesbian would understand men better because of her more masculine brain?

To be honest I just don't understand people half the time - male or female doesn't come into it.

I get along well with women and guys, but hmm maybe..