Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feminine Clothing?
Are these femenin?
Overknee Black Shop, Fashion Socks, High Performance Toe Socks, Anti moisture, Anti bacterial...

I hate the fact that men can't wear femenin clothing well they can but its not exactly socially acceptable.

I think you would look great with those socks on Card... but just those socks... sure you would look very masculine. Pic request!

LOL well I brought them, don't expect any pictures :p.

[Image: --7--18-t-Private!-.png]

I love wearing feminine clothes I think it depends on your'e pesonality as to how well you carry it off. Not sure about those socks those card I think thats one pic I definately dont want to see.

What kind of clothes would you wear with those socks?I hope that your answer isn't shorts!I own a pair of black wool stockings and wear them during Winter and they're quite comfy.

CardShark Wrote:Are these femenin?
Overknee Black Shop, Fashion Socks, High Performance Toe Socks, Anti moisture, Anti bacterial...

I hate the fact that men can't wear femenin clothing well they can but its not exactly socially acceptable.

Hi all,
Babes if you are willing to wear those then go for it... Does it really matter what other people think?? I mean my boyfriend is from leicester and he has alot of camp clothes and has even dressed up in drag.. Now admittidly Brighton is a very cosmopolitan City where nothing shocks the locals only the outsiders.. I would say to you... If your happy in those clothes or anyone who wears them wouldnt be seen dead in public in those clothes bottle up the courage to have a laugh and go out.. Reactions are very mixed because everyone has their own perspective of social attitude and what is and isnt accepted but talking about socially acceptable thats a goverments view..

Go on babes have a laugh grab the clothes and stick them on then i would say scare the neighbours and go to the shops in it Smile.. I mean you will come home feeling chuffed knowing you shocked the neighbours.. I did it once for a laugh..

Kindest regards

Zeon x

Dan1089 Wrote:What kind of clothes would you wear with those socks?I hope that your answer isn't shorts!I own a pair of black wool stockings and wear them during Winter and they're quite comfy.

3/4's I have a nice thai fishermans pair of white 3/4 with Zen written on them in black.
but I'm thinking more about the cold winters Roflmao

zeon Wrote:Hi all,
Babes if you are willing to wear those then go for it... Does it really matter what other people think?? I mean my boyfriend is from leicester and he has alot of camp clothes and has even dressed up in drag.. Now admittidly Brighton is a very cosmopolitan City where nothing shocks the locals only the outsiders.. I would say to you... If your happy in those clothes or anyone who wears them wouldnt be seen dead in public in those clothes bottle up the courage to have a laugh and go out.. Reactions are very mixed because everyone has their own perspective of social attitude and what is and isnt accepted but talking about socially acceptable thats a goverments view..

Go on babes have a laugh grab the clothes and stick them on then i would say scare the neighbours and go to the shops in it Smile.. I mean you will come home feeling chuffed knowing you shocked the neighbours.. I did it once for a laugh..

brighton is a very different place Roflmao

I would look silly, I havent got the right shaped body for feminine clothes lol!

What I do have a problem with are kilts.Kilts are fine when you wear them to weddings,family dinners,galas etc but just not on normal days.It just looks odd.There's this kid that lives here at my complex and everytime I see him,he is wearing a kilt.He sometimes wraps a jersey around it to accessorize it I guess.To all the Scots out there,kilts and sneakers just dont go together!