Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feminine Clothing?
CardShark Wrote:brighton is a very different place Roflmao

Hiya,
Its only different because people go out not caring what they wear and have the attitude if ya dont like it tough Confusedmile: Adapt that attitude hunni we all cant be right Confusedmile: join the mad side

kindest regards

zeon

zeon Wrote:Hiya,
Its only different because people go out not caring what they wear and have the attitude if ya dont like it tough Confusedmile: Adapt that attitude hunni we all cant be right Confusedmile: join the mad side

kindest regards

zeon

I go out not caring already Roflmao my clothes are all moth eaten, clothes are so bloody expensive!
Makes you think twice about those nudist communities, all that money their saving!

Hi all,
Money saving card or is it shark food with bits dangling all over the place?? Mind you most people you find on nudist beaches are past their sell by dates at a young age where they go over the top and the nudist beach in Brighton is right infront of a gay cruising ground so sod that for a game of soliders unless ur desperate like the people who go down there hehe

kindest regards

zeon x

LOL!!
I never knew their was any nudist beaches in britain, gosh bet you can't look very good with the weather.

Just joking wiith you earlier in this thread. I agree with zeon you should wear whatever you feel comfortable in and sod everyone else. Your'e right clothes can be very expensive but I say you dont need money to be fashionable(I used to trawl the charity shops in London when I was a student). Anyway go for it with those socks, comfort should allways come before anything else in my opinion.

Hi All,
Yes card theres lots of nudist beaches in Brighton which is ok at times but i dont use them because i dont like getting undressed infront of big audiences im a very private person.. On regards to the thread i try to encourage people to dress what they feel comfortable in because then it breaks the peer pressure cycle which is as we all know horrible to get trapped in

Kindest regards

zeon x

Nice socks, just wear them. They should look very nice with your helmet and visor ... Rolleyes

Personally, I regret the passing of Chelsea Girl. I used to buy some very nice clothes from their shops about 35 years ago.

I once dragged up for charity.
Even with properly applied make-up and my hair done, I just looked strange.
The skirt was very comfortable though.

Yay got my socks Big Grin.

Their a wierd sensation, very comfortable though but I can't wear them with my shoes, as my toes are spread out instead of the normal scrunched up in small shoes Roflmao.