Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feminine Guys
As a person I don't really care if a guy is feminine or masculine, I have friends in the whole spectrum, as to what I find attractive it, most of the time I like what you would call average Joes or a little in the masculine side.

Hikari Wrote:I think it is OK for any one to be feminine or masculine or both at same time (^∇^)

this and just be true to yourself at any given moment, if your THAT and all the other things i desire then that fine.

Well, attraction is very subjective. Many people like many different people. In my opinion, I'm attracted to guys with weirdness. Weird is awesome.

I think it's healthy to have a balanced level of masculinity and femininity. That's just my thought on it though.

BornThisWay Wrote:It doesn't matter if a guy is manly or feminine to me, they just have to be themselves. "Love isn't about finding the perfect someone, its about loving someone who is imperfect in a perfect way."

aww, that's sweeter than cotton candy

I don't generally find myself attracted to feminine men (in fact, I don't even think I have an actual "type," I'm more of a person by person / case by case kinda guy), but Chris Colfer, and this vid in particular, does something funny to my insides.

What attracts me is the fact that he's so confident and sure about himself and who he is and doesn't seem to give a fuck what anyone else would think. What could possible be more attractive?

People are people.

I don't have a type, but loathe it when gay men discriminate against each other.

For personal needs, we all have fair types. But I will not say that Mr. Gay Guy over there is bad/worthless/whatever because he does or does not fit the stereotype the community prefers to foist on everyone ("straight acting", "masculine", et al.) Because those stereotypes defeat the purpose of gay rights. And it shows such people like to be closeted, which is no way to live. Unless people prefer to exist and be bored and depressed...

BornThisWay Wrote:It doesn't matter if a guy is manly or feminine to me, they just have to be themselves. "Love isn't about finding the perfect someone, its about loving someone who is imperfect in a perfect way."

Aww how cute.

but you are young, life will beat this attitude out of you soon enough.

:tongue:

Ryocchi Wrote:You were ok until those lines, Twinkles wasn't referring to your country, at all, only to you, next time you try to defend yourself think twice before posting.

Okay what?

Tinkles and I fuck with each other like this all the time, he knows I don't mean nothing by me saying something or the other to him and he knows I don't really give a shit what he says to me.

He mentioned the Homeless people there, meaning on my Island, as where else am I? Here right?

I retorted not in Racial/National spite, but in a playful jab. How the heck do I know what the homeless people are like in America? I've been there like twice and never seen a Homeless person, so how can I seriously even make the comparison? It's a jab and he got that obviously, other wise he would've lashed me out.

And same goes for the Beach thing. I've been to one American Beach and never seen a Dumpster but was jabbing him for saying we have Dumpsters on ours, when I know for a fact we don't, so said American beaches must have them.

I am not malicious in what I was trying to say... we were intentionally and purposefully antagonizing each other x.x . I wasn't even defending myself. I am now though.

And trust me, I do think before I post, but I also don't post lies, fallacies and fairytales.

Your titties are lop-sided? I'm going to tell you they are, and you can either fix them or get an attitude, eitherway I'm going to tell you, because I'm honest. I'm very kind, but that doesn't mean I can't be blunt and honest as well.

Unfortunately I'm only just seeing this, but I feel like I have to make this point known.
Hands-make-heart

I have never really had a problem with effeminate guys and I don't remember a point in my life where I did have a problem.

I do remember when I was in primary school when I was about 10 years old, my best friend Bradley was a little different to most boys, he was very effeminate but he was also very popular. As he grew up it became apparently that he was very straight.

so effeminate guys, or guys with a feminine side, whatever you want to call it, to me are just guys with a unique personality, like the rest of us.

Having said that, flaming irritates me a little bit, but I tend to let that slide and just accept it as a personality quirk.