Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feminine Guys
im mates with Sylph on here , and he looks good in a nice outfit ,, he has a better butt than all of us Smile .Ii did judge when younger then learned that was out of fear of what I don't understand ,happy that past very quickly ,,

I am a big guy; broad shouldered and pretty scary. I am also pretty strong. Yet my seemingly tough, bouncer-like appearance is part of what keeps me from suffering the slings and arrows of some of the other LGBT type people. An openly feminine guy lives in a more dangerous world than I do and I think that makes them stronger than me. It seems odd but guys willing to be girly or submissive have always garnered a greater deal of my respect and admiration than all the guys I lift weights with, combined. Usually, much to their confusion when they find out :biggrin:

I am still somewhat new to being gay so I was surprised by how odd it seemed to the few peers I have shared camaraderie with, orientation-wise, that I am attracted to that quality. Evidently, more common to be attracted to your own type, I guess? Meh. I'd be glad to call a feminine guy my significant other or husband.

great first post m8 , opposites attract as they say - would be nice to hear how you 2 got together ,,, like you say - your a big guy and you man is feminine - you made it work ,, that can help other guys here too if u wanna share

Sylph Wrote:Your titties are lop-sided?

Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl
Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl

Thanks. And I may have given a false impression; I have never actually, openly, been able to date another guy. I role-played with one online for awhile (silly, free form story writing where he would write a paragraph, then I would write a paragraph, back and forth - we ended up with a steamy romantic story by the end). I think he developed feelings for me, but never could be sure. He carried much more shame on his shoulders than he deserved to carry. It came to a point where he said he felt his life was going nowhere, he had no direction, and he said he would be back when he got himself straightened out. He had been hurting for a long time so I hold no ill will for his absence, but have come to accept it is over. That said, I still send messages to his old messenger from time to time, just in case he still checks it. I hope he did find what he was looking for. Blah. Sort of bummed myself out explaining it. Still, if that hasn't scared you away from some advice then here you go.

[COLOR="Navy"]Common interests are a big thing; feminine guys are still people with hobbies, not aliens from another world - many will have hobbies not all that different from yours. The one I fancied was big into cosplaying feminine anime characters, loved shopping and going to the spa but he was also an avid, competitive gamer who loved shooters, action movies, and he was also a die hard hockey and American football fan and could shout along with the most masculine of the boys at the TV when his teams were playing a big game.

Using your talents or hobbies to attract the guys you like has always worked well for me; in the case of this one, he was sick one day and I drew a picture of me cuddling him and scanned/sent it to make him feel better and he warmed right up. Ultimately, I find it odd that we get so married to labels. If you meet a guy you like then just be together; fair weather friends who will look down on you for dating a feminine guy aren't really worthy of the title 'friend' - I live in a state where my romantic orientation is likened to bestiality, pedophilia, and all manner of social ill; why in the hell would we turn around and harp on each other the same way the antigay crowd harps on us, painting with broad brushes and putting people into little boxes?

But then, I could be completely wrong so take it with a grain of salt, yeah?[/COLOR]

matty7 Wrote:im mates with Sylph on here , and he looks good in a nice outfit ,, he has a better butt than all of us Smile .Ii did judge when younger then learned that was out of fear of what I don't understand ,happy that past very quickly ,,

Aw Matticus! Why can't all man come sweet like you ^.^

Hands-make-heart

Although who said I'm a Fem??

Everyone assumes I'm this Queeny, Feminine, Submissive Bottom!

I would like everyone to know, I'm a super mega macho power top...
:crying-and-sorry-li

Sylph Wrote:I would like everyone to know, I'm a super mega macho power top...
:crying-and-sorry-li

That was supposed to be our secret...

putresVigil Wrote:I am a big guy; broad shouldered and pretty scary. I am also pretty strong. Yet my seemingly tough, bouncer-like appearance is part of what keeps me from suffering the slings and arrows of some of the other LGBT type people. An openly feminine guy lives in a more dangerous world than I do and I think that makes them stronger than me. It seems odd but guys willing to be girly or submissive have always garnered a greater deal of my respect and admiration than all the guys I lift weights with, combined. Usually, much to their confusion when they find out :biggrin:

I am still somewhat new to being gay so I was surprised by how odd it seemed to the few peers I have shared camaraderie with, orientation-wise, that I am attracted to that quality. Evidently, more common to be attracted to your own type, I guess? Meh. I'd be glad to call a feminine guy my significant other or husband.

This needs to be plastered somewhere on GS, cause gurl what!

More guys need to think like this, cause I swear to Divinity that not enough do...

I'm utterly happy to read this, not just cause I am "gurly" myself, but because it's absolutely correct and I've been saying it for millennia -.- (not literally Tinks, come off dat).

And let's just highlight my favourite part...

Quote: I'd be glad to call a feminine guy my significant other or husband

Not a Gurl, not a Wife, not a lesser individual, but significant other.

Guys who use that "If I wanted a gurl, I would get one" argument, can talk to this man, or me, whoever, cause not only is that disrespectful, towards fem guys, but women as well and obviously that statement is dumb.

I am just so thrilled omg like you don't know!

SheepSheepSheep

VileKyle Wrote:That was supposed to be our secret...

Puh leeze Kyle, nothing's a secret when you just won't keep those yells and screams in!

Got me feeling like Trey Songz, having the;

Sheesh! lol.

Just kidding, you had me like;

I like androgynous guys.
But in general I like men