Rate Thread
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fetishes And Kinks.
Everyone has at least one odd affinity to something sexually...
nipple-play... spankings... from armpit musk to extreme fisting.

It can be anything really.

What are yours?

It can be simple and sweet to out there and freaky.

I encourage you to post anonymously, if it makes you blush.

I just want to know the amounts, magnitude's, and contrasts of freakiness that exists out there!

Really curious!!

I like it when people shove a roll of masking tape up their bum then peel it out so it looks like they're pooing a tapeworm

Lilitu Wrote:I like it when people shove a roll of masking tape up their bum then peel it out so it looks like they're pooing a tapeworm

OMG....that wasnt flour you used in that cake WAS IT!!!??
Cause you are flippin out!

LMAO

I have to say, most of mine are food related....but they arent many.

Tub of jello.
Licking butterscotch sauce off him.
Strawberry jelly on the neck.

Of course I love to tease unmercifully.
The more he begs to stop, the more I tease.

Chains, whips, animal costumes, spanking, armpit hair, corpophagia, ball-gags, older men in Japanese school-girl outfits. I like my partners to use strong duct tape to make pentagrams on my stomach then forcefully rip it off to leave red marks and then proceed to use their strong vocabulary to paint strong sacrilegious imagery to turn me on as we go through foreplay.

I also enjoy JesusxJudas roleplaying, foot-licking, being walked with a leash, sexual crucifixion, being slapped, being sodomized with Elmo toys and eating my partner's arm hair.

Other than that I'm pretty vanilla to be honest :o

My great fetish was bondage. I used to tie guys up and they loved it. I would post photos but there are a bit hardcore so you'll just have to use your imagination.

Anonymous Wrote:My great fetish was bondage. I used to tie guys up and they loved it. I would post photos but there are a bit hardcore so you'll just have to use your imagination.

I think bondage is really hot until it gets hardcore :3

When I saw this thread I knew it was destined to deliver. I was right.

Schoolgirl outfits, underwear, authority figures.

Also mayonnaise and human suffering.

...role-play...and a year ago I had a knife thing going on, then I knew I had to tone down my freakiness level

Eh, in all seriousness, I'm pretty vanilla except for the bondage thing. I could probably cross my own limits and do edgier stuff if my partner got off on it though.