Rate Thread
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fetishes And Kinks.
MisterTinkles Wrote:Hmmmm...........

Do you want fries with that???

You've just discovered my biggest fetish.

I think I might be the most boring GSpeaker here... seriously. I like rough touch, and being tied down might be fun, but I don't NEED it...I have contemplated getting an electro-play setup, my mother and I found an attachment with a broad surface to put in the waistband of your pants/underwear, essentially charges your whole body, and the amount depends on the height of the level of the box and the surface area you touch, ie, whole hand versus fingertip...that could be fun, I think...I do think about tying up stpdo2 sometimes, since he can't keep his FUCKING HANDS TO HIMSELF...the naughty brat...but I can get on fine without the boot-licking, neoprene sleeper suits, and chastity devices...weirdoes.

Counselor Wrote:I think I might be the most boring GSpeaker here... seriously. I like rough touch, and being tied down might be fun, but I don't NEED it...I have contemplated getting an electro-play setup, my mother and I found an attachment with a broad surface to put in the waistband of your pants/underwear, essentially charges your whole body, and the amount depends on the height of the level of the box and the surface area you touch, ie, whole hand versus fingertip...that could be fun, I think...I do think about tying up stpdo2 sometimes, since he can't keep his FUCKING HANDS TO HIMSELF...the naughty brat...but I can get on fine without the boot-licking, neoprene sleeper suits, and chastity devices...weirdoes.

Based on your own testimony your first sentence is patently false. Especially considering the part that reads "my mother and I found an". That is a sequence of words I don't think I will ever write outside of scare quotes.

Counselor Wrote:I think I might be the most boring GSpeaker here... seriously. I like rough touch, and being tied down might be fun, but I don't NEED it...I have contemplated getting an electro-play setup, my mother and I found an attachment with a broad surface to put in the waistband of your pants/underwear, essentially charges your whole body, and the amount depends on the height of the level of the box and the surface area you touch, ie, whole hand versus fingertip...that could be fun, I think...I do think about tying up stpdo2 sometimes, since he can't keep his FUCKING HANDS TO HIMSELF...the naughty brat...but I can get on fine without the boot-licking, neoprene sleeper suits, and chastity devices...weirdoes.

Well I don't need it to get off, but it does make it more fun :p