Rate Thread
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fetishes And Kinks.
Starting to like the idea of having sex out side does that count?

I got off with a guy in a churchyard the other day lmao..

Bondage, chains and whips a must. Being dominated by a bigger guy, so a bit of muscle worship I guess... And skirts. Really cute feminine boys wearing skirts.

Me dominating a bigger guy ( esp since I'm pretty small) , a litttle bit of play-rape (I'm not playing the victim Wink ) and Restraint edging or anything to do with restraints...no whips though...I don't like pain or causing it so hahaha ( The OTHER guy in restraints, not me hehehe )

I love being choked. Holy damn do I love it.

vilekyle Wrote:i love being choked. Holy damn do i love it.

eek!!!!!!!!

stranger221 Wrote:Me dominating a bigger guy ( esp since I'm pretty small) , a litttle bit of play-rape (I'm not playing the victim Wink ) and Restraint edging or anything to do with restraints...no whips though...I don't like pain or causing it so hahaha ( The OTHER guy in restraints, not me hehehe )

I have to admit, IF...and I mean IF...I EVER got into something kinky more than butterscotch syrup....I would probably be into rape scenes. And like you...have a big daddy that I have to tackle and "deflower".

jaxc Wrote:well, my list would go:
bondage(light-medium)
dom/sub roleplay(i like being submissive)
gang bangs
and i like a lot of furry/anthro art...don't judge me :tongue:

i see your Furry.Anthro Art and raise you mythological beasties/critters...

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:i see your Furry.Anthro Art and raise you mythological beasties/critters...

i raise you furniture and electronics.

Krupt Wrote:When I was a teenager I had various fetishes at various times that went from tying up, to arm pit and even rimming.

These days I would say I am rather vanilla as I have satisfied my fetishes in the past.

Is rimming a fetish/kink? If so, add that to my list.

Men's jockey shorts, jock straps and bow ties. I have a real men's clothing fetish. Also really dig men's big and strong legs.