Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Few Questions About ORAL SEX
Hello everyone.

Just to let you know that I already used google for this, but I still have doubts Smile Also I am a bit inexperienced about having sex with guys, so don't laugh if some of my questions look silly.

I like oral sex (giving a head) so I wanna be sure next time I am doing it, I am well protected.

1) So far my partners didn't put a condom. I find it unnatural to suck someone while wearing a condom. What about you? Do you ask your partners to put a condom before you give a head or do you wear a condom when someone is giving you a head?

2) I met few guys on grindr and can't say for sure they are 100% healthy. Since that happened over a year ago and I tested myself for AIDS few months ago and I am negative, I can say, so far I didn't catch that. As for other diseases, no signs from them. Just want to be sure next time I meet someone I don't know, what precautions I should make?

3) I know that there shouldn't be any open wounds, either on my tongue, lips or his dick or skin because diseases can be transmitted through blood. What if he has a wound and I don't have it? Am I still in danger?

4) I read few articles about transmitting STDs through oral sex. How dangerous is that and how often really happens? Transmitting AIDS is very rare even with unprotected sex. I am not sure about oral sex.

5) Next question is about swallowing. Do you guys swallow or not? I know that's the way to get AIDS if the person who cums has it. I like when guys cum in my mouth but so far didn't swallow because I am afraid of diseases. There is one guy I know for awhile. He gets tested every 3 months, but still can't be sure is he is clean after tests because he has other guys meanwhile. Would you recommend me swallowing his cum or not? I am still not sure if I can do it all the way, but I am curious and wanna try.

That's it for now. I will add more if I remember.

Thank you in advance.

The best place to get good information about this would be your doctor or a counseling center devoted to dispersing information about safe sexual practices. I am not sure what services are available in the Netherlands but I imagine you have some version of what we in America call Public Health clinics.

Knowing well the person with whom you are having sex is very important, but, as you say, even some you know and who is tested can contract disease and pass it along.

There are many sexually transmitted diseases which you can contract by giving blow jobs--gonorrhea for instance--that a condom can guard against. Getting used to using a condom for blow jobs could save you a lot of trouble.

As for the transmission of HIV and the development of AIDS, there are many who say that blow jobs present relatively low risk. The way I see it is if a condom lowers risk it is worth the bother.

Again, you are going to get the most accurate and helpful information from your doctor or from organizations who specialize in sex education. The reputation of your country leads me to think that these are available even though you may have to dodge a few Calvinists to get to the right people. Treat yourself well. Go for the education.
I bid NO Trump!

IloveBJ Wrote:3) I know that there shouldn't be any open wounds, either on my tongue, lips or his dick or skin because diseases can be transmitted through blood. What if he has a wound and I don't have it? Am I still in danger?

5) Next question is about swallowing. Do you guys swallow or not? I know that's the way to get AIDS if the person who cums has it. I like when guys cum in my mouth but so far didn't swallow because I am afraid of diseases.

3. if he has a wound in his mouth, that doesn't affect your safety unless you also have wounds in your mouth. unless it's a cold sore on his mouth. cold sores are caused by herpes simplex virus. if you touch that, or kiss that, you will also get it. (i don't have it and i make an effort to stay clear of guys who do have cold sores, i.e. i stay clear of touching their lips while they're having an outbreak).

if he has a wound on his penis though, or more likely, a lesion or an ulcer, that's usually symptomatic of him having an STD, and you shouldn't touch that stuff.

5. actually, it's the reverse. chances of contracting HIV from someone who has the virus are extremely low from oral sex (i.e. from swallowing). HIV is a very weak virus and it won't survive human G.I. tract, (like many other viruses).

the highest chances of contracting HIV are from unprotected anal sex.

PS. you don't catch an AIDS from a person. you catch HIV, the human immunodeficiency virus. AIDS is the advanced stage of the disease caused by this virus. just for information. e.g. a person can be HIV+ and not have AIDS at the same time. it's important to realize this.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

Couple of things...If you don't feel comfortable or suspect that someone might be a high risk for having some kind of STD...walk away. Chances are with oral sex you would catch something else like gonorrhea, herpes and others...It is less likely to get HIV, but doesn't mean you're out of the woods. It is a good idea to educate yourself on what STD's look like so you can spot them on your partner before you start doing anything with them and is a reasonable request to check them out...That being said that doesn't mean that someone doesn't have a STD just because they aren't broken out in whatever sore, rash and sometimes they are very hard to see and may not exhibit any symptoms.

Most STD's can be treated and cured....Things like herpes and HIV can be managed... This is why it is important to get tested and make sure that your partner is up to date too. There's too many lairs and assholes out there that could give a fuck about someone else let alone themselves.

All that being said I would strongly consider you take other's advice on here and further educate yourself and keep a level head about who you do have sex with.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

Thanks for your help.

I have another question. What about swallowing? Should I be worried if I do that? I was thinking to try once, not sure if I would like to repeat it after, but I am curious to try. If I do it with a guy I know and who gets tested every 3 months, will I be safe or not?

Thank you.

As long as you don't have any open sores or cuts in your mouth or on your lips,,, it would be relatively safe to swallow his load. HIV cannot survive in a humans stomach.

I say "relatively safe" because oral sex is not 100% safe. If you are cautious and check your mouth before giving a blow job,, there is very little chance you will contract HIV.

Also,,,,,,, if you have swollen gums from gingivitis, don't give any blowjobs until you see a dentist and get the swelling under control.

Sin-cerely,
Jimeroooo
We Have Elvis !!