Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fight of the Elements
Start this game by choosing an element to attack or defend against the opponent. You will have 2 moves per turn and you have to use all of them every turn. You must choose one type of move for every two moves given, no double type moves (e.g offense offense/defense defense) always one for each type (e.g. offense defense/defense offense). The outcome of the battle is also determined by which among these two moves (for every turn) came first with regards to the elements. Now, the battle must always be between two members of the forum, any member is free to decide who to declare the winner as he challenges the victor and comes up with his own set of moves as he takes his turn. Every kill you gain earns you one point. Points are used to gain advantages in battle. After the opponent is killed, the opponent can challenge the victor no more for one turn. If any misunderstanding arises, I will referee the decision to who the kill goes. So the game starts:

Element:

Earth = basic element
Fire = basic element
Wind = basic element
Water = basic element
Lightning = basic element
Ice = basic element
Plasma = requires one kill from both Wind and Lightning (instantly kills your opponent)

Defense & Offense:

[Defense]:
Shield = basic skill

[Offense]:
Sword = basic skill
Bow & Arrow = requires one kill
Cannon = requires four kills (bypasses your enemy's weapon and shield)

------

Wind Sword
Water Shield

kills: 0 lightning: 0 wind: 0

[MENTION=23097]Insertnamehere[/MENTION], [MENTION=23180]axle2152[/MENTION], [MENTION=22727]Cridders88[/MENTION], [MENTION=1766]princealbertofb[/MENTION] could you help me here?

[MENTION=14580]CellarDweller[/MENTION] a.k.a. Chuck, [MENTION=21111]BlueStar[/MENTION], [MENTION=14517]trywait[/MENTION] [MENTION=13830]ceez[/MENTION], [MENTION=20933]LJay[/MENTION] [MENTION=21947]JackTX[/MENTION], [MENTION=22656]CaptainAwesome[/MENTION], [MENTION=22914]Cobalt[/MENTION], [MENTION=17248]Chase[/MENTION], [MENTION=15656]Sylph[/MENTION], [MENTION=23369]Boaxy[/MENTION], [MENTION=23498]bryyzy[/MENTION]

I am open to any challengers
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

fire sword
wind shield

[Image: latest?cb=20130305084336]

[Image: tumblr_m9cjegUyyc1rncihvo1_250.gif]

kills: 0 lightning: 0 wind: 0

I obviously don't understand any of this stuff, [MENTION=23556]knickerbuck[/MENTION], probably due to the fact that I don't video game...; and also I don't like the idea of killing anything and anyone, except maybe the objectionable mosquito...

Laugh2Laugh2Laugh2

Ice Sword
[Image: 100?cb=20120719191304]

Water Shield
[Image: tumblr_m5ss23X4YU1rss05ao1_500.gif]
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

ok. i win ... if we going to use naruto principles here .. water is weak against lightning.. so ceez, you have to wait for your next turn .. i hope someone challenges me though .. but you can challenge me again after 24 hours .. i have to add though that bow & arrow bypasses either weapon or shield but not both ..

lightning sword
[Image: 74c9fde0-8149-47cf-b357-d718b8cb7cfb.jpg]

earth shield
[Image: Oros_Sanju_Rashomon_by_Oroby.gif]

kills: 0 lightning: 1 wind: 0

princealbertofb Wrote:I obviously don't understand any of this stuff, [MENTION=23556]knickerbuck[/MENTION], probably due to the fact that I don't video game...; and also I don't like the idea of killing anything and anyone, except maybe the objectionable mosquito...

I do not like killing even mosquitos.