Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fighting every week
Hey guys!

Probably need just some of your opinion and advice.
Maybe some of you even met the same situation in ur life.

The story:
Me and my partner finally moved in together(knowing each other for 2 yrs) after having lots of conversations that he doesnt want to(had a bad experience with ex), trying to convince him that i am another person and won't treat him that way. So now we've been living together for a month. Seems like i should be happy, finally got what i wanted, but well.. Not really.

The issue:
We fight a lot. Basically because of pointless stuff. But the last thing happened, flipped me out. I invited some of my friends. Everything was fine. But then one guy called(i know him as well, kinda friends) and my bf was invited to his place to meet another friend that he hadnt seen for 5-6 yrs. Alright. I was told that he'll be right back, just 30mins probably. After 2 hrs waiting i called him like wtf are you kidding me. So he returned home in total in 3 hrs. I was very pissed off. Some days afterwards i asked him if he thinks its ok. So he told me that yes, he can do whatever he wants, okay he was A LITTLE BIT late but it doesnt matter. So he got very mad, ignores me now.
The day after it happened i sent him a huge text message saying that there's something wrong between us, i dont feel any care and intimacy anymore etc. He didnt react at all. And again when i asked for a reaction - he got super mad.
The whole month he spent at home. He just changed the job. He used to have monthly income of €3000-3500 but now he's broke. I do understand it sucks to depend on someone(in this case me) but cmon arent the relationships about the support? Love? A lil jealousy? He is very closed person and when trying to talk to him about serious stuff he just closes himself even more.
Im just not sure what to do. To let him go or still fight cause i fucking love this asshole more than anything. Im very confused. I know how he acts when everything is okay and i miss it so much.

Anybody? Any thoughts?