Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So I'm really depressed right now..
So there's this guy that I've really liked for awhile. He's super sweet, nice, good looking, and talented.. and he seemed like he was into me. He always told me his sexuality wasn't "cut and dry" but didn't explain. So the other night I was talking to a friend about how much I really liked him, and she convinced me to tell him. I told him.. and he told me he loves me as a friend but he feels as though he's asexual, and doesn't want a relationship right now. He felt really bad and tried to make me feel better, but now I'm really depressing and crying.. and I never cry. I think it's stupid that I expected anything but I really like him and hoped for the best. Not sure what I'm going for by posting this.. guess I just need to get over it. Thanks for listening.

Tyrion Wrote:So there's this guy that I've really liked for awhile. He's super sweet, nice, good looking, and talented.. and he seemed like he was into me. He always told me his sexuality wasn't "cut and dry" but didn't explain. So the other night I was talking to a friend about how much I really liked him, and she convinced me to tell him. I told him.. and he told me he loves me as a friend but he feels as though he's asexual, and doesn't want a relationship right now. He felt really bad and tried to make me feel better, but now I'm really depressing and crying.. and I never cry. I think it's stupid that I expected anything but I really like him and hoped for the best. Not sure what I'm going for by posting this.. guess I just need to get over it. Thanks for listening.

The expectation may have been a pop up in your mind that exacerbated so dont feel down about that, at least you found the guts to tell him and now he knows and the fact if i am reading right he fully accepted it and tried to make you feel better sows your still friends Smile

starlight Wrote:The expectation may have been a pop up in your mind that exacerbated so dont feel down about that, at least you found the guts to tell him and now he knows and the fact if i am reading right he fully accepted it and tried to make you feel better sows your still friends Smile

That's true. He's the first guy I ever asked out, and I am proud I did it. He's very supporitve and I'm grateful for that.. but sad he doesn't feel the same. Oh well. I'll get over it Smile

Tyrion Wrote:That's true. He's the first guy I ever asked out, and I am proud I did it. He's very supporitve and I'm grateful for that.. but sad he doesn't feel the same. Oh well. I'll get over it Smile

I think him loving you as a friend is more than anyother love Smile yay for you

It's only natural that you feel this way. It's ok. It will pass with time. Feel proud of yourself abiut the courage you had in asking him. Ad keep in mind, that despite not getting the answer you'd hope for, it's still an answer and you won't have to go around wondering "what if?".

You'll be ok Smile
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

I'm good! This was silly of me to post, but I was drunk and emotional. I'm still a lil sad but I'll be fine Wink. Thanks for the responses.

Congrats on working up the courage to ask him out.

*high five*

at least you have asked him and you are still friends ...although your sad im sure its better you know now than letting it go on for possibly years before you said something to him....at least now you get to look around again for another nice guy