Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Filling a void that is missing in my heart
fredv3b Wrote:Don't be so sure, that's a lot of guys. Perhaps you need to look elsewhere than the regular gay bar crowd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm getting so worried agreeing with almost everything Fred says but he's right. Cast your net wider, not every man you meet is going to be 'full of it' or shallow.

@ Azulai: I agree that working that many hours a week may not be the healthiest. But it's the only way I knew how to stay distracted I guess. For a little over a year after he passed I fell into such a deep depression. I wouldn't eat, barely slept, never talked just cried and cried. Today I am a little better than that. I do volunteer and do drives and stuff for the community and outreach work. It does allow me to celebrate what we had together. I still don't know why I still hold on to him as tight as I do. And kinda with every rejection the hold gets firmer. I don't know what it is.

@ Fred: I have tried virtually everything and still nothing. I dunno maybe it's this state? I have no clue. That's one upside of vacation I get to explore new possibilities of moving for the better