Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would you be ok in this kind of relationship?
No not at all. I don't think that is considered a relationship in all reality. I don't know, maybe I'm old fashioned but I feel like if you are with someone, you are WITH someone in every sense of the word. Just you and your partner. No one else. No other sexual partners. I don't know lol this question seems really off.

Sex is as much important as all other aspects of companionship, for me.

I wouldnt be okay with it, but might tolerate it, depending on the reason, if there isnt a good reason behind it, then I would like to say we are over Smile

No.
In a real relationship, sex is more than just physical gratification. It's communication...it's intimacy beyond the physical, it's the the glue that binds 2 people together through all of the nasty shit that life throws at us...it can be any and every thing from apology to celebration.
What you describe is a close and meaningful friendship, but a relationship?
No. Not for me,. ay least.

I could be in a sexless relationship, but it would have to be completely monogamous. For me, having sex is an act that will require huge amounts of trust and comfort with another person. I would never do such a thing with anyone but my significant other. And if she was sleeping around with other people and not me... serious trust issues would be coming up.

The relationship I'm currently in has been going on for a year and half without sex, and I expect it to go for at least another year or two in the same way (this is partially because it is long distance) and I do not have a problem with that. I'd like for it to happen some day, but honestly I'm with the person I love, and I know she loves me, so if it never happens, I could live with that.

But I'm not the type for open relationships, so that "being able to sleep with other people" part is not going to fly for me.