Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finally Ready to be Me
Hello Bob first let me say Welcome

[Image: congrats.jpg]

Believe it or not ,you have already passed the hardest thing ,and that is being honest with yourself.
If anything telling your Ex wife the truth ,might just bring her closure.

We are all here for you , so don't be shy.

Hi Bob welcome Smile

Let me first start out by saying your opening sentence was hilarious...always love a good joke

I'm pretty new here myself ..telling someone your sexual presence is hard at any age.one should do it when there ready weather it's at 16 or 46..I often think straight people don't have it this way they don't have to worry about saying hey I Iike the opposite sex but, bi or gay people do. I also think what's the big deal about someone's sexual preference it's such a small part of what someone does in this world. Why is it a big topic? So what if your this or that. I believe as more and more people come out or just be them it will be no big deal. Someone should come out when their ready. I myself am not I'm still in the confused stage. Yeah, sorry this wasn't really good advice or any advice..just my 2 cents

Welcome Bob,love you so much and you are brave!!!

Thanks everyone. I truly do appreciate you all.

Royal, you are very wise. My one dear friend who knew about me for probably 12 years now once told me, Who you sleep with and are attracted too does not define who you are as an individual.
I totally agree with you that why does it have to be some big deal. Why does everything have to have a label.

I am just Bob after all.

Hugs everyone.

Welcome Bob i hope everything goes well for you!!!