Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finally Stability!
hey guys, I know I haven't posted alot in awhile; but I finally got a stable job as a cashier in a pharmacy! I'll be trained to develop photos which will help me get my future job as a portrait photographer! I start in a couple days! Omg this is such a big step for me. I plan on coming out to all o fmy friends within a month, and i'm studying to get my liscense too! Everything is suddenly changing and its a little thrilling. I would like to start dating ASAP! I think I'll be celebrating my job by going to my first gay bar ever! I feel like such a noob. But its taken a long time for me to introduce myself to my local gay community. and now I'm almost ready to fully be a part of it!

Congrats it's nice to find stability and finding a job. I wish you all the luck in the world. Confusedmile:

YAY!

Good news, its feels so good to hear (read) it.

Balloons Balloons Balloons Clap Clap Clap Balloons Balloons Balloons

Good luck! Good day! Love and peace!

Congratulations! Bounce

Awesome! Smile

yeah, congratz man. You seem to be on the good track and I wish you the best of luck! Wink

sounds like things are goin great - love to positive vibes im getting from you !! go get em tiger Smile

best wishes
every day take a just little off the top just for your self.

From where you were to where you are is an awesome journey and you should be proud of yourself.

Congratulations and good luck Bighug