Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finally going back to my first love
Go for it! My husband retired at 43 and has been singing in several choruses and volunteering in something where his passion is (teaching) since. For a couple of years he did triathlons, too.
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.

Bhp91126 Wrote:Go for it! My husband retired at 43 and has been singing in several choruses and volunteering in something where his passion is (teaching) since. For a couple of years he did triathlons, too.

Retirement I'm actually looking at the possibility, yes i'm only 38 but I do have few millions looking my way and when my parents die I'll get even more... I'm starting to think about it.

Jake Wrote:Retirement I'm actually looking at the possibility, yes i'm only 38 but I do have few millions looking my way and when my parents die I'll get even more... I'm starting to think about it.
It's never to early to plan for your parents' death.SchussSmileyshot2
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.

go for it!!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Bhp91126 Wrote:It's never to early to plan for your parents' death.SchussSmileyshot2
hahaha no it's fine i'll let them go the natural way... with a AK47 with a flower at the tip hahahaha

The dream you're pursuing is not a bad thing. It's something you're passionate about that can bring people happiness. As long as you can balance your passion with your family, I think you should go for it.

saif1232 Wrote:You have a lover, kids, money... Yet your unhappy? That's clearly because your missing out on it! I say go for it, especially if your lover is supporting you, itll give you good motivation Wink

I'm not unhappy, I was more bored than unhappy. Sometimes having all that you want doesn't make you completely fulfilled, there will be always something that you'd miss. But thanks and you're right. You're all right... and I decided to step back into art, so yesterday Alex and I went to shop for a piano, and few microphones, and I'm going to fill the studio with all kind of musical gadget. I'll also open my studio for aspiring artists. No charge, they can use whatever they want, I just want to get back in the mood of creativity.

Considering all the starving children in the world, I think its pretty damned fucking selfish.

But hey, don't let my charitable to the poor house attitude slow you down on dropping out and satisfying whatever selfish needs you have. That applies to all of you who can afford to just retire early and do something that takes you out of this world and allows you to forget the poverty, disease, starvation and other wonderful horrors that you could actually do something to alleviate a little of.