Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not sure if I can continue with this - please help
If this was about an ex boyfriend of his whom he still had a really close friendship with, fair enough, but this is a guy who seemingly severed all contact with him for a period of time - doesn't sound like that close a friend - and he'd happily risk you ending the relationship over this guy? If he can't understand then he clearly has his priorities laid out on the table.
Gossip is the Devil’s telephone; best just to hang up.

I would break it off with him, explain to him that it's not him having a friend that's the problem, it's that this is a person he cheated with and that hurt you, and if he really loved you then he would end it.

Plus him being blocked by his friend sounds fishy, like maybe his friend felt bad for you and wanted to stop sleeping around but your bf didn't.
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

An ex fuck buddy thats a good friend? Hmm lets see.... Hey man its been fun seeing you again you wanna have a little fun like old times? Good relationships with a sexual twist can be pretty self explanatory...
I am the angles that hold and surround you

I am the demon you're afraid to meet

VirgoMasquerade Wrote:An ex fuck buddy thats a good friend? Hmm lets see.... Hey man its been fun seeing you again you wanna have a little fun like old times? Good relationships with a sexual twist can be pretty self explanatory...

That's exactly how it makes me feel - I've explained this time and time again, but he never seemed to understand this feeling.

I explained myself pretty well in the letter I wrote - we had a break for a few days and now, he has cut off all contact with this guy. He said he's never looked at it from my point of view, and was thinking more about losing a friend than the effect it has on me.

I am still a bit apprehensive, so will wait and see what happens!

I would give him a choice me or his ex fuck buddy. Put your foot down, don't take no shit, he will only give you more. An ex fuck buddy ....so you're away and this guy comes over.....it's so easy to fall into old habits.....fuck buddies ... I understand the trust issue. I'm not the jealous type but this would liss me off completely!

rroepcke Wrote:.

I was as upfront and polite as I could be given the current circumstances and our past. He told me he thinks I am being unreasonable and that I don't trust him. I explained I trust him, but given the past with this particular person there is a justified amount of doubt there, which is a result of the betrayal and hurt. I explained it is only with this one particular person.

Just quoted this as your partner is actually correct here, you didn't trust him and that's fully understandable considering this person your partner knows is a "fuck buddy" from when you were first together.

Your doubt was justified but doubt rapidly forms a level of distrust of that person, as he's currently seen your point of view with the letter you wrote him and stopped communication with the other guy I would give him a chance to prove that he has taken your feelings into consideration.