Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finally open and ready for love!
Hello! I'm fairly new to the gay sex scene. My whole life I was "straight" by force. Finally, I was able to come forth as the man I am today and I have never been happier! I have an amazing man on my arm named Robert and we have been openly together for three months. We're very happy in bed, but lately Robert has been asking about adding toys into the bedroom for both of us to use. Can anyone in a relationship offer some advice for toys? Heck, even the single men! I know about plugs that go in your rear, but other than that, I have no idea! Also, I was thinking of using movies to get us in the mood. Can anyone recommend any titles? Thank you so much! Confusedmile:

Role play. Dress, lingeries, school uniform... etc... wigs, make ups, silk stocking...

Madly In Love Wrote:... Also, I was thinking of using movies to get us in the mood. Can anyone recommend any titles? ...
That's a tough call without knowing anything about you. It's like being expected to buy a tie for someone you don't know. There are several websites out there that feature clips of films from a range of production houses. Maybe those sites might be a good place to start?

I have to say one toy i would strongly recommend is a Fleshlight , it really does feel like the real thing , they are expensive but worth every penny in my opinion. The seethrough version is a must if you have a partner

Fleshlight Ice